Real Flavors Discounts and News!

www.Onedropflavors.com

Only $12.64 for all 16 flavors in their pg version if anyone wants to try any. Not sure why Walt isn’t posting on the forum anymore :frowning:

24 Likes

I am sure it’s because FaceBook is a considerable larger Forum & a lot more active.
I know he is a active sponsor of DIY University on FB now.

4 Likes

Thank you, ordering some now. :smiley:

2 Likes

I ordered 2 or 3 bottles of some of the flavors I thought I might like. Great way to get people to try your product. I like some of the RF, so I would expect that I will like some of these as well. Now the anxiety of vape mail is setting in.

3 Likes

Thanks @MysticRose! I went ahead and ordered the lot. :fist_right::grinning::fist_left:

6 Likes

Thanks… Ordered them all.

Me wants ALL THE THINGS!! lol

8 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors is this really legit? If so I would love to get my hands on these

3 Likes

If it’s not I’ll let you know when I don’t get my order :slight_smile: BTW you can buy with confidence by using PayPal at checkout!

8 Likes

Ummmmm, didn’t a few people just say they ordered them all? Go to the website and order them…they will be in your hands very soon :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Awesome deal!! Thank you!!

1 Like

Yes, this is a new project from us :stuck_out_tongue:

Bit of an upgrade in the art department too… lol

15 Likes

Its not the SC´s!

Q. CAN I USE ONE DROP FLAVORS TO MAKE ELIQUID?

A. You sure can! We recommend using 7%-9% flavoring by volume for single flavor blends.

2 Likes

Correct it is between a SC and PG flavors out there.

4 Likes

We removed the Alochol and VG.

5 Likes

@Ronni! :smiley: Just wanted to make sure you see this.

3 Likes

Got all but Menthol
Wish I knew I liked the profiles. I would stockpiled and shared. All good though.

2 Likes

Out of curiousity, i searched the DB for listings, just ran blueberry and got blueberry (odf) and blueberry (one drop flavors). Which would be preferred listing to do? Would be nice for everyone to know to keep things in order eliminating more work for the dupe checkers.@woftam @alisa @Ken_O_Where @Silhouette

3 Likes

I prefer the acronyms myself.

2 Likes

Lol, yall can battle it out, not up to me

1 Like

I think I would prefer ODF

6 Likes