Real Flavors Discounts and News!

Thanks @MysticRose, I ordered all. I was tempted to order a couple of certain flavors that tend to fade more than others like strawberry but wanted to try them out first. Can anyone tell me the regular price of these one drops when not on sale?

3 Likes

I can make a educated guess and say $3.99 for 30ml.
I came to this conclusion because the website states a 10ml. bottle is $1.99 & a 50ml. bottle is $4.99
So that’s my story and I am sticking to it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds about right. Thanks @Mark_Turner :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Have any Canadian ordered? I’m thinking of making my first cross boarder order.( probably order some later and see)

2 Likes

I’m not sure. I saw a few people in FB groups that said their international shipping was only $10 with the $5 off, but I don’t remember where they were.

And you are all welcome. I ordered I think 7 flavors to try as well. Thank you @Walt_RealFlavors for the amazing sale to try these out!!!

2 Likes

A very nice upgrade!

1 Like

I just had the same problem a little while ago when I tried to order on my Mac at work. Once I got home and used my PC, no problem. I’m guessing the website is having issues with Apple products.

3 Likes

Lol I’m having a problem with my Mac ordering also

2 Likes

Saw this on ECF around 5:30 AM and went and ordered the full line. Never hurts to have that extra drop to add something different to a creation. Wonderful way to introduce a product line. Thanks for posting this, wasn’t sure who should place such things.

2 Likes

These look great, am I correct thinking they are PG based flavors?

3 Likes

http://www.onedropflavors.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=FAQS

Q. WHAT BASE IS THE FLAVORS?
A. One Drop Flavors are based in Propylene Glycol (PG)

4 Likes

Great my wife was able to make my order from her work pc. Thanks for the post!

2 Likes

Ordered mine yesterday. Liked the idea of boosters, especially for those flavors that fade.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Thanks I’ll stop asking my wife if they shipped it yet!
Maybe… hehe

3 Likes

Yep just checked and I got the same email. The suspense is killing me but it was nice of Walt to send the update.

2 Likes

Agreed. The update was nice. Just hope I get my order by the next weekend following this upcoming one. Really want to do some actual sf tests. @Walt_RealFlavors I have very very high hopes…because I think I am pdo sensitive and can’t use rf sc for most things and have too many flavors that are just sitting.

4 Likes

Yep just checked and I got the same email. Can’t wait feel like a child waiting on Santa to deliver Christmas presents.

Leave it to @Walt_RealFlavors to figure out how to have Christmas in March…

5 Likes

ODF just makes it easier.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m curious about this also. What’s the difference between a flavor boost and just a regular ol’ drop or two of say…TPA or Cap?
Marketing ploy?

3 Likes