Real Flavors Discounts and News!

We probably won’t know till we all get our orders. New product… but @ $0.79 for a 30ml sample defiantly worth trying… $12.64 buys samples for the whole line and with free shipping really makes it worth trying…

Here’s the faq of the one drop site

Heck I spend a lot more than 12.64 trying out two or three flavors from other vendors. So this sale is defiantly worth trying…

Edit. Here’s a incomplete shopping list. With 16 flavors

2 Likes

They told me that it is “specially designed to enhance” a mix but can also be used like any other to make e-liquid. Which doesn’t make much sense to me. Guess we’ll have to see what happens when it arrives.

4 Likes

@tartarusspawn Nobody’s arguing the price point. Hell I ordered 8 flavors also. If they suck, no big loss.
I’m just curious about the part that says One Drop Changes Everything on the one-hand. And how it can be used @7-9% like regular concentrate on the other hand. Those 2 bits of information seem to be polar opposites, at least to me.

5 Likes

I am think that since RF does flavorings for outside of our industry as well…that one drop to a glass of water or one drop to a strawberry pudding is all you need.

At some point we are all going to have to guess where to start for SF and in the mix usages.

3 Likes

Hi @Sprkslfly. I contacted @daath on Facebook regarding these flavors, and asked how I should add these to the ELR flavor list database. He said:

“Maybe go with “(One Drop Flavors)” to start, it should be easy enough to rename if we want to…”

:hugs:

3 Likes

Welcome to the party @SthrnMixer !!!

4 Likes

One drop of their cheery might allow a mediocre branded cherry based eliquid achieve the robust cherry flavor you might prefer. 7-9% refers to what you need ot use if you are starting from scratch with their flavors.

1 Like

So this line is aimed at making crappy tasting COMMERCIAL juice better? Shit son, I ain’t bought no commercial juice in over 4 years.

1 Like

Sincerely appreciate the introductory pricing. Am giving all a shot with the exception of menthol. Really like the flavor choices offered. I’m optimistic about finding some “gems” in the batch.

4 Likes

Thanks, ordered 20 odd 30ml shots! Fantastic price, thanks for letting us know. Shipping to South Africa a bit pricey but all good, the special rice makes it viable. Will be glad to try some new brand for comparison. Brilliant!

2 Likes

are you ordering the 30ml weekend special?

1 Like

I did 4 days ago, when it started

Edit: I’m cheap and even I couldn’t pass up that deal…

5 Likes

Went ahead and added my complete order to the flavor stash…

Posted pics with what appears to be it’s proper name for now. Already see duplicates being posted…

Easy way to add. Type in the vendor name then choose the flavor

7 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors, any update of when the sample ordered will ship out? I know y’all got hit hard. So how’s about an update ? For those who ordered last wensday .

2 Likes

Hey boss! They are shipping as I can but check you email for the best update.

3 Likes

I did earlier, last thing was email from you Friday saying.

Y’all hoped to have 80% of the orders mailed out today…

Can’t wait to try the watermelon

1 Like

Almost 20,000 bottles were sold in the sale! We are working VERY hard to get the orders out as fast as we can. We expect to have everything shipped in the next coming days (if not even today, I am actually here shipping as we speak).

13 Likes

Gotta love a boss that’ll pitch in and get his hands in it.
:sunglasses:
No I’m not setting here tapping my fingers on the desk waiting on the USPS
LMAO

7 Likes

Arrived today. Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors for the sale price.

15 Likes

My order is still pending😐

1 Like