Real Flavors Discounts and News!

Thanks for the sale and the hard work you and your team have done Walt. My order arrived today. It’s sitting on my desk at the office. Can’t wait! :metal:

5 Likes

I got the shipping confirmation today as well, estimated delivery 30/3 since it needs to get all the way over here to California. So excited, thank you for the sale Walt. :hugs:

Now let’s hope my NR order gets here in that time as well, can’t really test with running low on VG and PG lol

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Walt_RealFlavors. We’re just anxious to try them.

4 Likes

My number was the low 1,300’s. It shipped Wednesday and is supposed to be here on the Left Coast on Tuesday. Looking forward to it! Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors for the awesome deal.

2 Likes

Thank you @Walt_RealFlavors !! Received today and excited to try them.

10 Likes

Thank you @Walt_RealFlavors for the deal! Mine arrived today, and I’m hoping to get some testers mixed up this weekend. They smell yummy!

7 Likes

Chocolate : Used as designed today right after receipt. 2 drops in 30 ml of Bust-a-Nut: Can’t detect any chocolate yet. Will test again over the next few days and see if it changes at all. It may just be that because Bust-a-Nut already has 20% flavoring (which is a lot for me), ANY new flavoring added may just be moot. We’ll see.

5 Likes

Yeah got mine today. Thought it would take way longer being in Canada and all.
I must say these smell great and even a drop on the finger taste great. Next day off I have a busy day…

9 Likes

Thanks man. Good job you and your teams rock. Super fast shipping even. I expected a much longer wait

3 Likes

Am I the only person brave or stupid enough to have included menthol lol. All these pictures and people seem to leave it out. Y’all will be sorry if it becomes the next amazing thing :joy:

3 Likes

Nope. I have all of them, including menthol. After receiving, I smelled it, but it didn’t have a smell at all. I mean, nothing! Very interesting. I’ll try to test it tonight, if I don’t get too busy again. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

At 12.64 for the whole line. I bought everyone including menthol.

Besides it be nice to have another menthol besides liquid barn

5 Likes

Thank you @Walt_RealFlavors
Loving the watermelon already. Added 1 drop to 10 ml. And my watermelon is back up front. Gotta add to Flavor Notes !! Got a bunch more to test as One Drops Only.

6 Likes

The One Drop line was designed to work well with other flavoring companies. That way it is easy to boost other eliquids. Glad it is working for you.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to get my Real Flavors !!! order # 1667
such a great deal, I hope they do it again !!!

1 Like

My 1800s order shipped Friday so they are getting it done. And yes I did get the Menthol as I didn’t have one in my Box of Goodies.

2 Likes

That dantheman guy is just a dirty raskal :kissing: :clock6:

3 Likes

Thanks again @Walt_RealFlavors Love the labels!

20180325_093015

8 Likes

My man Walt! How’s everything looking? Have all sales been shipped or just tagged and waiting for pick up? Thanks again for the sale!!

1 Like

my order is on its way and my order number was like 2112 or something

1 Like