Real Flavors, opinions on the Super Concentrates vs. the VG mixes?

Right now it is

5 off 50
15 off 100
50 off 200

Kind of boring

5 Likes

BYGO half price of equal or lessor value?

EDIT: 17 new flavors being released, 17% offā€¦

4 Likes

17 is a magical number. :wink:

1 Like

5 Likes

I obv should have waited a week to order those 19 flavors I got yesterday and I could have ordered 38 instead, or re-stocked a few I know I will be using lots of in 4oz bottles. :frowning:

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Stupid question as I wait for my first two RF orders to arrive. Are the small SC bottles glass, or PET with squeeze tip tops?

Very firm PET. I have ordered 30+ flavors the past few weeks and did not get any drip tips but from the sounds of it they would be useless as the bottles are too firm to squeeze. I just use the cheap disposable pipettes from amazon. I already have another 100 of them in my amazon cart and will probably bump it up to 200 when I finally place my next prime order.

4 Likes

Roger that. Iā€™ve grown acustomed to only needing one syringe for the NIC, will have to adjust my lazinessā€¦

3 Likes

Going to place an orderā€¦

2 Likes

U know you can always message me.

Psā€¦ it has not started yet

3 Likes

this is 100pct correct , i ordered 30 from NR then after trying a couple realized i wasted my money at least it was a minimal amount :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hehe, i got 10% off my order so the extra 15% is negligible, I just like to gripe. can you find my order/account number in your messages and add me to your newsletter @Walt_RealFlavors ?

2 Likes

Also @Walt_RealFlavors the reference to the newsletter you made, is that the emails we periodically receive or is there a newsletter apart from the emails?

2 Likes

I donā€™t get any currently currently because every time I order I instinctively uncheck the subscribe me to the newsletter box so I am curious myself but it sounds like one in the sameā€¦

2 Likes

nodsā€¦ I canā€™t recall if I have the subscription or not, I normally do not select the ā€œnewsletterā€ options and I delete any that I do get moments after reading them (if I read them), so canā€™t go back through my emails to see if they were one of the ones I do get. lol.

2 Likes

Agreed on the subscription confusion!! The subscription format is confusing in a way, Iā€™m still unsure as well?

On my first order I checked the box of course, got the confirm email and followed link, all good so far. Second order left the box checked by default assuming OK it knows Iā€™m subscribed (Signed in already), or I thought since Iā€™m already joined and confirmed the new checked box would be ignored. So new confirm email arrived, same for 3rd order too with box checked, new email to confirm subscription.

So Iā€™m confused there, do we need to only do it once, or keep doing the check box each order and then re-confirm each time in the follow up email that creates. ā€œMy Subscriptionsā€ on the website shows nothing (blank page), and I see no other place to join the newsletter except during order submission.

It would be great if we could check the box once, confirm the email once, and that be the end! Thus leaving us on the newsletter list always, until we lost our mind and unsubscribed at some point centuries in the future :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Or if we could go to our account properties and see if we are signed up for the newsletter, and for those that wished to unsubscribe.

2 Likes

Yes, that would be ideal! And it would be nice if we could check or uncheck the box from there too, as it is now all I see is blank space there not showing subscribed or unsubscribed. Maybe itā€™s not setup to show either way on the site?

1 Like

Donā€™t think I can go back to syringe mixing, so picking up some PET bottles to streamline everythingā€¦

2 Likes