Real Flavors, opinions on the Super Concentrates vs. the VG mixes?

Aren’t PET bottles “stiff”?

1 Like

Well they are, but I’ve already got other flavors that came in 30ml PET and they are easy enough to work with, and precise with the small tips. I think any bottle smaller would be a fail. Don’t want to put unproven (to me) flavors in LPDE for storage… Seeing as though RF shipped me the flavors in PET, just putting them in new PET bottles with tips so I don’t need a bag of syringes

2 Likes

So far, just tore off the shrink wraps and did a quick sniff. Still had the pvc smell from the shrinkies, but I like what I smell. Large pile of bottles, only two take-aways having mixed NONE of them. Raspberry smells very close to INW Raspberry, and I’m not sure, but I may have gotten some donut/playdough out of the Apple Pie, but have not mixed/tested ANY yet.

Fozzy, as I stare endlessly at my 16 10ml testers, wondering, … waiting, … shaking, … sniffing, … I can’t help but wonder…

How’s the FT2 different from the FT1 ??

See my previous comments about how my tasting notes suck, but: all I can say is all of the v2 betas (hopefully the final tweaked non beta v2’s are better) don’t taste as good as the original v1’s. There is an off taste I can’t quite place. I thought it was too much nutmeg from the scent but once I vaped nutmeg as a single flavor I didn’t think it was that anymore. It reminds me of the baklava odd note I got that I attributed to a cloves like taste/scent.

2 Likes

How is the sweetness from v1 to v2 ? Seeing as though I can’t seem to let the FT steep more than a day, don’t know if the sweetness fades at all, or the diff between v1, v2.

As expected, can’t not make some more of this kicka $$ FT, and decided to make (2) 60’s and test out some 60ml Chubby Gorilla PET’s…

v1 = sweet and v2 = spicy/off

let them steep, find something else to vape

2 Likes

Nah, your notes are pretty good, and so far my (limited) experience with the SC’s (only French Toast), seem to mirror yours. Keep them coming …

1 Like

OK folks getting my feet wet or should I say wicks lol, just placed my first order with Real Flavors

6 Likes

I would agree wholeheartedly with most of this from initial tests of SC. However , though some of the VG ones were good, most of them were bad for me personally, if you have to use 10% of a concentrate in a mix and can still barely taste it 3 weeks later, that is bad. Session Drummer, I would say it isnt even a consideration. Get the SC ones.

4 Likes

Roger that Mr. Will. Thank you.

pst… VG has moved to a new Legacy tab… The SC are coming… Everything should be moved over no later than Sunday.

5 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors I think the SC line is in a need of a flavor like FW Yellow Cake minus the fructose.
Is that something you got in the pipeline?

4 Likes

I have been using RF for years and I also chose to mix my own VG/PG. RF super concentrates seem to have the best results for me. Easy dilution and able to shake and vape. Although steeping always adds greater depth of the flavorings. Hope this helped. I eliminated PG completely from my juice. 100% VG works for me, not all.

2 Likes

Not to be a Debbie downer sorry @Walt_RealFlavors but I’ve tried a few flavors and just am not getting the flavor out of the mixes I know there’s a few gems :gem: but for me it’s gonna be a tough sale! I’ve tried all the rootbeers trying to make a Float recipe and after weeks of trying I give up lol I’ve purchased Liquid barns rootbeer and it’s spot on to what I was looking for 4-8./. I’ve got to thank everyone for the taste notes because with out that I’d spend a ton of money experimenting thx @Ken_O_Where and everyone else making it easier to grab the gems from RFs and yes I used them at low percentages didn’t over flavor incase anyone was thinking that. :cry:

5 Likes

Just ask for the drip tips when you place your order and they will throw them in for free

1 Like

On my last order (16 one oz bottles), I asked for them, and got none.
Maybe they didn’t see it. YMMV

1 Like

They always have for me strange

1 Like

Ok, sorry, my bad… just looked at my order notes, and I asked for “twist caps”, not drip tips. No big deal, got twist caps for them from NIc River. I’ll ask for the drip tips next time. Just need stronger fingers to squeeze the bottles. Know where to get those ? :rofl:
Thanks for the heads up !

2 Likes

I use my old bottles and transfer

1 Like