Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Sorry @BoyHowdy
It was not directed at you…

2 Likes

? But it was okay that “it” was directed at me? It being very passive agressive. Thank you for the offer Ben Howdy. Ozo i wanted to try pyure as many members here have mentioned it helping to tame throat it on fruits. I was merely mentioning the shipping issue. I do the work. I make my own sweetener, malic acid, citric acid solutions. I am happy you are happy with your “solution” pun intended

3 Likes

Da Fuk…?
Attitudes like yours …
Any thoughts about me helping you…???
YOU are the MIXOLOGIST…self acclaimed…
I suggest max VG so your panties are easier to remove from where they are knotted up.

Happy Happy Happy…

just like mikey’s bull …

2 Likes

My strawberry RF extract should be here Saturday…thanks @Pro_Vapes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I swore by the slim measure of will power I have (stop laughing) that I wasn’t going to get any new flavors until I had 1- tested everything I already have testers made for and 2- finished all my Christmas shopping. :smirk: Well…Ya’ see what happened is… Walmart only gives you free shipping if your order is over 50$. My order was 42$ and two of the items weren’t eligible for the free ship to store option. They would have been 9$ and change shipping all together. :confused: But if I ordered the Strawberry extract …no, 49 and change…So I also had to get Peach. In the whole fuzzy math, coffee and schnapps way I justify this to my conscience, I got 2 RF extracts for 5 dollars. :smiling_imp: You’re all a terrible influence on me and I love you for it!

7 Likes

just got my first order in today i will read your notes prob. tomorrow but in the mean time… how long do we steep ?

2 Likes

Depends on the flavor. If it’s the Extracts it can be good in 24 hours to a week. As always, creams and custards are always better at least 4 weeks. If they are the VG flavor they are good at 4 weeks and amazing at 8. Enjoy…a lot of these have really good flavors :slight_smile:

2 Likes

so are the vg ones better?

2 Likes

No, they are the same flavor profiles. The extracts are better, a lot more concentrated and faster steep times. However, there are some flavors that are only available in the vg right now, I don’t know if they will be released in extract. And some of them I will continue to get unless/until they become available in extracts. But I will always get the extract first, VG is second choice.

4 Likes

I got my shipment a couple days early from Wal-mart hooray !

SB- Omg @Pro_Vapes you are so correct this is The SB extract to have …just off smell alone I know I’m in love already.

Cream- Smell like a nice sweet cream dark very dark extract.

Condensed Milk- Heavy sweet milk again very very dark extract.

Baklava- straight up cat piss sorry but it stinks to high heck in back…didn’t stop me from putting it in a mix around 0.75% thou.

Meringue- Smells sweet fluffy eggs and sugar.

I’ll mix some stuff up tonight I already want MORE !!! Thank you @Pro_Vapes for reminding me to buy these !!!

Oh and btw not a single drop wasted during shipping, I had two different style bottles one of a softer plastic variety one harder plastic both survived the ride just fine.

13 Likes

The baklava needs to steep long IME to get rid of those off notes. At 2% I was not a fan until it had steeped a month. I then liked it so much I tried another tester at 3.5% and after 3 weeks or so went for a big batch and plan to let it steep good and long.

Here is recipe by @Pugs1970 I adapted from VG to Raw and am testing now that is showing great promise - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/867205/Pistachio%20Baklava#

My variation of it:

Pistachio Baklava
4.00% Pistachio (TFA)
2.00% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
2.00% Baklava (Raw) (Real Flavors)
2.00% Butter Pecan (FW)
0.25% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)

Trying to burn thru my stash of TPA/CAP flavors to make room for a big order of RF extracts some time early next year.

10 Likes

Ya’ll are just killin’ me, I hope you know. My flavors arrived two days after I ordered but I haven’t opened them to smell because I know that would lead to mixing which I don’t have time to do until next week.

Major love for @Walt_RealFlavors though for all the effort he puts into his product and the extra mile in the form of those adorable little stickers and Dum Dums in my order. Customer for life! Now I’m saving for all the RF I need to try and the list just keeps growing and growing, lol.

6 Likes

Totally forgot to mention that the stickers are super cute and I already ate a dum dum ! @Walt_RealFlavors does an amazing job been buying his stuff since I got wind of it mainly via ECX as NWF have almost all of the Vg line and now I can see I’ll be buying this line as well !.

@Fozzy71 thanks I remember you saying you went lower at first. I certainly will let it steep I suspect Honey as the cat pee pee sooo a steeper it is.

4 Likes

RF SC(extract) Rice Krispy Crispy treat. Mixed one week ago. Mixed at 2% 80VG/20PG. Heat steeped shake n vaped on Nov 5. Initial testing needs to steep marshmallow is somewhat “chocolatey” not as bad as FLV but odd note present. Rice krispy aspect similar to unsteeped FW krispy rice cereal. One week steep results. Liquid has partially steeped to light pinkish hue. Taste test: very marshmallow forward “chocolate” note has diminished but still present. Faint but improved rice crispy note and tasting hint of butter. Need to wait full 4weeks before final conclusions. Suspect 2.5% will be sweet spot.

7 Likes

Ive got my fingers crossed for Cinnamon Custard and Bread Pudding Extracts!

5 Likes

Me too, Those are my favorites.

2 Likes

When u order from Wal-Mart and get free shipping it is shipping from the vendor not Wal-Mart. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s free shipping whomever … & I thank you

3 Likes

I broke out my single flavor tests on three of the RF RAW or as we call them now SC for Super Concentrates.I have included notes on them in the flavor database.These were mixed three weeks ago .These were all mixed at 80/20 VG/PG .
@Pro_Vapes
Chocolate
No surprises here if you are familiar with the Brownie Batter , as it is the same wonderful chocolate without any bakery note.I do get more of a milk chocolate or whipped chocolate type like in a frosting more so than a Hershey bar. I mixed at 2.0% and the flavor is strong so it can go lower for my tastes.I can see this used for many applications as well as a great standalone.
I can vape this standalone , it is very very good! :yum:
White Chocolate
Jury is still out on this one , I mixed this at 3.0% because I felt it was going to be light before mixing. I am now going to have to go lower to make sure that I haven’t over flavored as well as mix it at 4.0 % to see what that does.This reminds me of a heavy sweet cream , not a bad thing to have for sure but I don’t get any chocolate note at all?:neutral_face:
Rice Crispy Treat
Mixed at 2.0% and I could go lower probably but I am happy with it at that.I get a good rice “grain” flavor as well as a great sweet corn syrup flavor.The puffed rice or grain note is present but IMO I lack a little on the mouthfeel crunch/chewy aspect.It is a very good flavor and if you are familiar with the Geography French Quarter clone recipe on here you will see the similarities.I vape that mix often and that in itself could be why my brain will not allow me to get a rice crispy texture?
One thing is certain , this will be used often by me.
I can vape this standalone all day as IMO it is very close to a donut/beignet without the powdered sugar aspect. I am certain this would be the bomb with a 1.5% addition of the Chocolate mentioned above!:grin:
I love the combo of FA Joy , INW Biscuit , and FA Meringue as used in the French Quarter clone and this gets that profile I love.I never get the play dough taste that others do so sorry I can’t help much with that.This could very well be the same and some may love it and others may hate it.

15 Likes

I took advantage of their BF sale and have 20+ new extracts arriving today. Not sure when I will get around to testing any of them as single flavors.

Butter Toffee Extract - 1oz
Brown Sugar Extract - 1oz
Cheesecake Extract - 1oz
Condensed Milk Extract - 1oz
Coconut Extract - 1oz
Cookies and Cream Extract - 1oz
Cream Extract - 1oz
Fried Dough Extract - 1oz
Graham Cracker Extract - 1oz
Marshmallow Extract - 1oz
Molasses Extract - 1oz
Oatmeal Cookie Extract - 1oz