Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

I got 2 of my 3 today as well as shipment notification on the 3rd. I’m loving the Twinkie and Butterfinger also. It surprised me as I haven’t found a chocolate vape I like yet. But the chocolate is very very light, mostly tastes like the inside of the butterfinger.

The Bread Pudding 2 is another story…yuck. I will mix at a lower percentage before completely ruling it out, but it tastes about how it smells. Baked bread with a strange off flavor.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the Spiced Coconut Rum! Straight up Malibu rum, balance is on par. Not quite sure what I’m going to make with it yet. Rum Balls My Way? Rum cake?

3 Likes

Wished I knew about the bread pudding 2 before I ordered it. Crap. Since you like it so much, I’ll bring it with me to give to you before we raise hell about the secret pen issue in Michigan

2 Likes

LMAO!! Maybe you will like it, everyone has different tastes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am about to send you my pen! lol

4 Likes

Baaaaahhhhaaa! You got a pen too? That’s it!:rage::cry:

3 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors - Any reason my toasted blend SC would be thicker than my plain VG? The bottle says SC but it is thicker than any of your VG flavors I have used and thicker than my VG from Essential Depot. It has been a couple hours since they got in out of the cold and the Brownie was super think like I expected but the toasted blend would barely draw up into my pipette…

how about making a blue hawaiian with the spiced coconut rum? we can take that vape along on our bicycle ride to michigan. please dont forget to bring the fuzzy slippers

2 Likes

LOL…already put the slippers on the packing list :wink:

1 Like

yay!:joy: this will be a great trip and walt better not be on vacation by the time we get there.

Wow I had no idea real flavors was in Troy…

Next time I’m in the D I should pay them a visit.

1 Like

ok, turns out my harshness issue was from a partial bottle of bad nic… mixed with my 70/30 ratio… so now that i’ve been playing more, i’m still finding that my 70/30 mixes are just a little too harsh, and my 80/20’s aren’t a whole lot better…

what ratios are you guys using?

and @Walt_RealFlavors my new shipment has mixed clear/dark bottles, is it safe for me to rebottle these into some clear PET unicorn bottles, or are they in a dark bottle for a reason?

2 Likes

fyp.

I am <20 miles from the rf headquarters

1 Like

Could you please pick up several of those special secret pens too? That would be super nice of you to do that for us!

That’s what I do and works very fine!

Yes! Rum balls! Right up my alley! Add some RF SC Brownie and chocolate! I’m gonna play that for sure! Even add the sprinkles with some flv frosting!

2 Likes

Oh no, you started it with frosted balls. :grinning:

1 Like

Have heard the RF vg chocolate is excellent but how does the SC chocolate compare? So much to make and so little time.

The sc chocolate is fabulous! One of my new favorite chocolates! I have never had the vg version so I can’t compare but if u like chocolate you will love it. I really like combining the Brownie with it.

4 Likes

Are you combining equal amounts brownie and chocolate? Looks like I’ll have to make some Easter egg liquid with SC chocolate, SC brownie, oba oba and some other things. Thanks brother

I’ve been using Brownie at .75 and Chocolate at .5. I would say try them solo at 2% and see what you think. I guess it all depends on what you are looking for. If you want something thicker then I would say use the brownie a little higher. If you are just trying to do a chocolate type flavor for Easter Eggs then I would say use chocolate at 1% and brownie at .25-.50%. I use the brownie for the extra chocolate flavor and for the mouth feel/ thickness that it gives. Hope that helps. I’ve also been amazed at how adding a little butter and rum have really been helping chocolates out. I have also been using a little bit of FLV chocolate with these 2 RF flavors. I’ve been using FLV at like .25%.

4 Likes