Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Not a good flavor. He says it taste like ass.

11 Likes

Awww :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Strawberry Milkshake

i made 2, 1 @ 100% vg and 1@ 90 / 10 (VG , PDO) both @ 3% flavor.
tried the vg one after about 3 days, not long. flav wasn’t much there but still coming in.
tried the pdo one after about 2 days, flavor is amazing, after chain vaping it for about 8 mls i start to get a bit vapey tongue from it. can taste like perfume in some instances. still a great flav single mix.

4 Likes

taste notes for “blueberry lemonade slushy”

yes this flavor is very blue tasting, if u have ever had a blue slushie, they are renowned for their insane syrup sugar overload and lots of colors to entice u into getting a brain-freeze sugar headache… it tastes exactly like a slushy, even the syrup taste, although its not intensely sweet flavor profile. its just there. the whole package of it, but with realistic flavors blueberries, lemonade, and the slushy is a flavor too i guess =D

5 Likes

The Blueberry Lemonade Slushie (SC) (Real Flavors) is the single best Standalone concentrate I own. I was commenting on this specific flavoring in another DIY Group. @Walt_RealFlavors had mentioned about the cooling effect “slushy” to the B.L.S… I recognized that addition only after he mentioned it. It is so subtle and fits so seamlessly in the flavoring. That one could surmise it was created my the loving hands of a divine being :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If you dont mind can you give the mixing percentage, VG/PG ratio and steep time. And sorry of you have covered it before and I missed it.

6 Likes

@Mark_Turner and @R0B same as what the rust bucket asked… what percent did ya’ll mix the Slushy at… if you don’t mind saying.

6 Likes

No problem, Blue lemonade Slushie (SC) RF I mixed at 3%, Max VG, No Nic. Tested day 3

7 Likes

I think our friends over at @ecigexpress will be happy to hear :smiley: that. They will have the exclusive rights to that flavor once we run out. (they may even have it in stock soon)

5 Likes

How does RF SC blueberry stack up against medicine flower? I really like that and TPA wild blueberry, but it (TPA) is weak and tends to get lost in a mix.

1 Like

Shortbread Cookie SC 2.5% (5-13-17) – 2 weeks of waiting revealed a very good cookie. It’s not overpowering @ 2.5% and could probably go a smidge higher. It’s not dry like FA Cookie, but a very good full shortbread cookie taste. Not yeast or biscuit here, yet a good cookie, none the less. As a single flavor it feels very solid @ 8.5/10.

Root beer Old Fashioned SC 2.5% (5-13-17) – 2 weeks of resting before testing this one. Was hesitant to buy this, as I have never craved vaping Root beer, and didn’t want that to color the review, but tried it any way. As far as a vape goes, it’s a VERY good root beer. This being the “old fashioned” I think it is very spot on and clearly has the old fashioned edge to it. Very dark-ish and “rooty” to me. Not sure where I would use it personally, probably a root beer float for sure. Haven’t tried the other root beer from RF yet, but this one, is dead on for what it claims to be. Not to sweet, very flavorful, with an old fashioned kick. For you root beer heads 9/10 on this one.

7 Likes

@R0B and @Mark_Turner Good write ups.

2 Likes

3% 100%VG … im going to make 3% and 10% PDO next - blueberry lemonade slushie

2 Likes

That’s too bad certain flavor vendors are being given exclusive rights to flavors.
One reason I was attracted to Real Flavors is I could order from Real Flavors direct, or through Walmart.
At least I got a sample of BLS to try, but won’t be ordering from Ecigexpress.

5 Likes

Molasses SC 2.5% (5-13-17) – At 2 weeks, I knew I was going into this one heavy @ 2.5%. It is very good @ 2.5%, but for mixing you’d have to cut it back a bit. This would be my first molasses vape, so nothing to compare it to, but it is a def. mid to mid dark molasses flavor. Very full, not too sweet, and very true to it’s name. Could be a tad bitter on the finish due to the strength of my mix, but nothing off putting whatsoever. Similar to RF SC Brown Sugar, but missing the punchy sugar/flavor notes of it as expected. This one is very nice. 9.5/10.

4 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors any way you could put out a cooling effect or Koolada and a sweetener for purchase?

3 Likes

love the vanilla custard but it is more

than

4 Likes

Will they be wholesaling it to RF’s non-US resellers?
:astonished:

3 Likes

Sadly @ecigexpress dont ship worldwide. They have a list of countries they work with and my country is still missing there. They haven’t changed this situation for several years.

3 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors I don’t know what ungodly act ]t would take to get beaver tail into the regular line up but I would be willing to do it! A masterpiece sir! Also cherry pie is spot on cherry pie filling… Those two flavors have me bowing to you! awesome.

4 Likes