Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Fruity Pebbles SC 2.5% (5-14-17) – 2 weeks of waiting because I am a cereal Connoisseur. The only thing I’m harder on than a cereal mix is a S’mores mix, so it’s GOT to be good. This one gave me an immediate feeling from the first vape, as some flavors do. Great BASE for a fruity pebbles mix. This doesn’t mean it’s bad, or flawed, but was lacking some of the sweet fruity high notes, and graininess low end that I like from all of my cereals. Very even tempered, no pungent, flace slapping lemon pledge like so many other pebbles mixes, but a good cereal/pebbles base with some milky undertones. IMHO this one could get you about 80% there in a final mix only needing some fruity sweet punches on top with some grainy low end notes for a fabulous Fruity Pebbles mix. My take on this AS a Fruity Pebbles all in one would be 7/10.

8 Likes

have you had the fruity loops or silly rabbit by rfsc ? if so are they similar to this one ???

2 Likes

I have not tried either yet, but if I do I’ll post back.

1 Like

Alright so here it is, Yellow Candy Burst Type turned all the way up to 7%

Yellow Candy Burst Type @7%- Finally, the way this smells out of the bottle is present in the vaping of this flavor. It has a very unique lemon smell that my girlfriend has described as almost being, lemongrass. At 2, 4, and even 5%, this faded into a mildly sweet vape after about a week, with no real flavor present. But alas; at 7% the flavor you smell out of the bottle sticks around. I can only allude to this being like what myself and others have experienced with the RF SC Lemonade, being weak and needing a higher percentage, over 5. I am willing to turn this up to 8 or maybe even 9%, only because it is such a unique flavor and lemon is my favorite flavor of all time.

5 Likes

So I took a break from orange vapes today and tried rice crispy RF Sc today. Mixed at 3.5% 30pg/70vg 1.5mg nic. Mixed 4/23.

Well. I now know why my first venture went wrong. I think a lot of work went into this flavor. Pushing that rice crispy note I think may have been over engineered. To me I find the cereal note tastes alittle burnt…and the mallow wants to push through with the butter. But I can’t seem to get past the burnt cereal note. It’s atleast vapeable…but i think I’m going have to do a rice crispy fruit cream medoly.

What I can say…don’t add AP or joy, or anything that may have AP in it. (Other cereals, cookie FA ect) That’s what I oringinally did and it multiplied the burnt note by a factor of 10.

6 Likes

This is what I did. Everyone that has tried it seems to really enjoy it, 21days to mature.

6 Likes

Thanks for the share. I’ll have to try this one.

3 Likes

See, I did my RF SC Rice Crispy at 2% and while it had flavor, it was not very reminiscent of a rice crispy. Didn’t get much anything other than a bland, kind of cardboard like taste. That was after a month of steeping, so IDK what went wrong. I almost find TPA Rice Crunchies to taste better. Sad…

4 Likes

Call us and we can put you in contact with our wholesale agent and to se if there is something we can work out.

4 Likes

Okay, general question here about the DF Oreo. What have people tried to add or strengthen the Deep Fried aspect without changing the Oreo?

I ask this because my son was at our favorite vape shop the other day and the guy, a good friend of ours asked him what he was vaping because it smelled so good. Long story short, the shop has a new juice line one of which is DF Oreo and they both agree it’s the exact same flavor just with a stronger deep fried dough flavor.

I didn’t know people are still coming out with new juice but apparently they are, and using RF to do it, lol.

5 Likes

knowing you make your own juice wouldnt he want to pick your brain and allow you to do the same , what im trying to say is would he tell you if you asked him ???

3 Likes

The guy at the shop didn’t know, he just stocks it. It’s a new local vendor, fairly cheap too 25$/60ml. But he knows I mix and was amazed because my son had his DFO that I made with him and they both sampled and compared. I told my son, these are single flavors for testing and may need tweaking, that I needed his input to work on them since bakery isn’t my strong point.

5 Likes

ahhhh i see i thought maybe the vendor made his own , i read it wrong lol sorry

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s okay. I’m just wondering if it’s a bit of RF Fried Dough or something more complex. I really need to write up my notes about this, lol.

4 Likes

Just dipping my toe into the RF sc range after doing lots and lots of reading of this thread… some fantastic info on here from you guys and its very much appreciated. Im far from an expert but i will add my thoughts (for what theyre worth) after some steep time on a few SF tests, i just ordered 3 so far, krispy rice treat, butter cream, and i have high hopes for the milk. Im a little skeptical about them marrying up with other flavours from different brands though ie FA, FLV, and INW which are generally my go to brands. I would be interested in people`s thoughts so far on this as i like to try and substitute flavours where i can. Cheers.

4 Likes

i haveba feeling they will play well with others thats what im doing with them , i just started mixing with them so ill know soon , i feel other brands may help these ones , especially the ones that seem to fade only time will tell btw that milk has been good even as a SF

2 Likes

im just happy not using pg flavors ever again.

2 Likes

Been kinda quiet in here lately…

What is everyone’s experience with Sweet Cream? I put it in a milkshake recipe at 3%, waiting to see how it turns out.

In the meantime…

Wild Cherry- At 3%, this was a really good cherry vape. Not too realistic, more candy like. Honestly, this is what the Red Burst Candy Type should have tasted like. Very good cherry flavor with no medicinal taste properties. Will have to bump it up to 4% to see how it is, but 3% is good enough if mixing it with other flavors. Not harsh at all, has it’s own sweetness (like most of the RF SC), and is a very forgiving flavor. Makes me wonder what the regular Cherry tastes like…

4 Likes

4th order arrived today @sessiondrummer its getting out of control now hah.
New photo by Robert Fisher
New photo by Robert Fisher

11 Likes

LOL @R0B, you need a bigger table !!!

3 Likes