Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

I haven’t personally tried it, but someone was commenting on the cherry pie flavor. That may be a good one for a cherry cheesecake as well

3 Likes

GO LOWWWWW NOT HIGHER sorry for yelling lmao i thought going high was what i needed but its not i have a couple steeping .5 pct 1pct and 1.5pct o still wont know which one is best for a couple more weeks

3 Likes

I was wondering, which flavors have the problem of flavor fade?
I’ve been holding off testing the flavors I have, because both that I have tested have had that problem to some degree.
Rice Pudding after 3 weeks at 3.5% almost no flavor at all.
French Toast at same percentage has flavor but not as much as it did at day one. Started fading at day 2, so I waited to see if it would come back.

1 Like

@fidalgo_vapes are we talking about the plain cherry ??

1 Like

Cream SC 2.5% (5-19-17) – 2 week steep on this scary, dark flavor. Don’t let the dark color scare you off of this one. It is a hard one to explain as a single flavor. It IS creamy-ish, but it doesn’t seem like a cream outright. Somewhat sweet, and creamy, but the out of the gate response isn’t a dairy cream. Def. would have to be used in a mix setting to add/mold a base. Realizing no one really vapes a straight “cream” flavor, hard to put a value on this one. Sweet-ish, creamy-ish base builder. Purely as a stand alone would have to go 5/10 for no clear dairy notes.

4 Likes

Raspberry SC 2.5% (5-19-17) – 2 weeks steeping to dare to try another Raspberry as I’ve had quite a few that always had some perfumey/chemically aftertaste. This one SHOCKED me, as there were NONE of them present. The first few initial vapes I swore I could taste the little seeds. WOW, don’t get that often. It became less prominent throughout the tank, but interesting none the less. Tastes very ripe, but not too ripe, sweet, but not too sweet, and just plain good. Might not quite have the KICK that INW Raspberry has, but not bad as some people find that off putting. Simply a very good, natural tasting tart/sweet raspberry. 9/10 because it might need a booster punch.

8 Likes

Mixed Berries SC 2.5% (5-19-17) – 2 week steep, and having some
mixed results with the RF SC fruits thus far, wasn’t sure how this would fare. My fears quickly turned to joy as THIS one, is a one and done favorite now. First thing that came to mind was Koolaid. Not sure why, but it’s probably because it’s a great, somewhat sweet fruit medley. Nothing overpowering, everything natural tasting with no off notes or flavors. This will be a very good summer, fruity vape for quite a few people, and quite frankly it’s great as a single flavor. Sure, sure, everyone’s different, and maybe you could drop a little cherry in here to make it pop a bit, or possibly some citrus, but right outta the bottle (2 week steep that is), it’s damned good, and can’t find a fault with it. Clearly a 9.5/10 win for this one.

8 Likes

coffee 10char

1 Like

Just got my first little order of RF SC’s and would like to know what flavor carrier I should choose, I thought other but thought I would ask to be sure.

5 Likes

Other would be correct.

6 Likes

Waiting on some 15ml bottles before i do my SF tests on the few flavours i got from this line, soaking up the knowledge in this thread in the meantime… Just saw their soda base while putting tgether my next cart and wonder if there is any info any one could share? Dont know whether it is just a neutral base or has any hints of anything else,citrus maybe… i dunno. They say] There is an ancient proverb that says: “Everything is better with bubbles.” We agree! Now you can use this base to create a fun, fizzy soda flavor out of anything.

3 Likes

Has anyone tried the deep fried sponge cake yet? I’m vaping it day one and its excellent! I mixed it at 3%. It has a sweet yellow cake inhale and a creamy exhale. Tastes just like a twinkie! I could probably go up on the percentage a little bit. I’d keep this as an ADV so far, maybe put some strawberries with it :strawberry: great flavor!

3 Likes

@Jazzy_girl Yes Yes and MORE Yes !!!

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer I’m making me a bigger bottle to vape so I can steep my tester. Lol. Its so darn delicious!

2 Likes

That is about how I viewed it at 3%, not a heavy flavor. I’m still pretty undecided about it… I’ll most likely use it as an addition flavor (something to be used to round off a specific finished juice… like in a cake or a cookie).

4 Likes

I love the guilt free twinkie :blush: I cant wait to see this in a recipe tho. Have u seen any?

3 Likes

Day 1:
The rice pudding at 3% tastes smooth and rich with a hint of anise flavor. I dont think its probably supposed to taste like this but I taste a hint of black licorice when I vape it.

5 Likes

Not an actual recipe, I’ve added it (the deep fried sponge cake) and the Oreo together and I’ve added the sponge cake with the beaver tail… just trying things out to see how it melds, but it wasn’t really something that I would do on purpose to say … “Hey try this recipe…” I may be trying it with something towards a lemony or on a harvest berry (might work well with Nonna’s cake also) but I haven’t actually tried it yet.

5 Likes

I’d be curious to hear how this comes out, as I love both of them.

2 Likes

Actually what I perceived was that the sponge cake (Deep Fried Sponge Cake) just mellowed out the Chocolate flavoring of the Oreo. I didn’t think it enhanced the flavor of the Deep fried Oreo flavor. As a side note, I feel the Oreo flavoring is more as a stand alone flavoring to begin with and doesn’t really need anything to actually “make it a better Oreo” vape… as a stand alone. I have added a bit of Marshmallow and also a bit of Sweet Cream (both SC) to the Oreo and found they worked nicely… imo better than the sponge cake did/does.

5 Likes