Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Yea a more squeezable bottle would be nice but I totally understand that RF needs to use whatever works for getting there awesome flavors to the customer in good condition.

I do know they have tried several different bottle and seal combinations in the past. I also know my last 2 orders with the new harder bottles and poly cone caps were the first time that my orders arrived with ZERO leaks.

I am not saying there were ever bad leaks in the past but there were very minor leaks in every order I received previously.

As long as RF continues coming out with the awesome flavors they are doing I will gladly deal with whatever bottles they need to use for getting them to us in good condition.

@Walt_RealFlavors do you think it would be safe to use glass dropper type bottles to transfer the flavors over into or could the rubber bulb on the dropper cause issues, long term.

4 Likes

Iā€™d put some graham cracker and brown sugar in that PBJ one it will help bring out the PB. Trust me on that :wink:

2 Likes

I like a bit of caramel and vanilla in my PB. Makes it much better to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Added that PB&J to my ā€˜to try nextā€™ list with some dx pb for now, to replace later with rf sc pb, with notes on all the possible additions. looks tasty

1 Like

Any word on RF Blue Razz or blue raspberry cottton candy?
I scrolled the posts but i may have missed it
I just ordered a couple testers just wondering what to expect.

havenā€™t gotten that far yetā€¦

what ratio are your testers atā€¦ mine are at 75/25 ā€¦ and still harsh at day 7ā€¦ not so bad on the warmness, but still iā€™m dreading tasting tonightā€¦ iā€™m thinking since iā€™m only a week out, going back to 80/20 or higher VGā€¦ and retesting

70vg, they donā€™t really come into their own until 3 or 4 weeks at 1.5 - 3.5% IME

How much cash did you have to spend to get a pen? :cry: I spend a small fortune on RF last week and didnā€™t get a pen. Pass the tissue. Boo hoo!

1 Like

passes Kleenex box to R113.

They said something about throwing surprises in odd orders. Maybe yours will be one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If it helps, I transfer all the RF SC into 30ml PET type plastic bottles and use the same long tip and cap we use for our juice. The PET bottles are hard as hell but for this thin flavoring it works great and the flavors wonā€™t permeate this plastic or melt it.

3 Likes

Maybe mine wasnā€™t odd enough? Ok Iā€™ll make the next one very odd :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe try threats? Next order put a note on order.

Walt, send me pen or I will never buy again.

Love R113 from elr :revolving_hearts:

EDIT: meant random, not odd. I can be an oddball :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll try that next order. Good idea. We ALL are odd; which is why we all get along so well. Love u

Blue Raspberry is great! It almost reminds me of blue Raspberry slushy from osdiy! I mixed it up solo at 2%. Itā€™s really good! I could see adding some lemon and or cooling effect to make a bomb pop type flavor.

3 Likes

Nice thats what i like to hear lol

2 Likes

Blue raz sc right? Just got some this week but havenā€™t had time to play

2 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors could you please send me a special RF pen? Please? I really feel left out after buying several hundred bucks of your exquisite SC flavorings. Please? i promise to only buy RF this year.

2 Likes

Yes Walt, please send the poor man a pen. Heā€™s even been asking nicelyā€¦lol.

The satisfaction of knowing how happy you can make someone just by giving them a pen!

See, Iā€™m supporting you R113. Is the boycott next or should we picket out front? (Youā€™re paying for the airline tickets though!)

1 Like

If I donā€™t get the fancy pen in 15 days, Iā€™ll fly over and get you then we both will fly to RF and complain. If that fails Iā€™m taking my clothes off and will sit on the RF steps

1 Like