Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Im 5 versions deep on one of my best red berry mixes and Paczki is at the heart of it, i was so scared it wouldnt make the cut, lol.

I have a feeling that it will find its way into quite a few of my mixes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No rush! Especially since the SCs are coming and more betas. My budget and my will power are shot all to hell now. :laughing:

4 Likes

Didnt found Cola SC tasty or vapeable. I am afraid to vape this flavor. Even after month of steeping I can experience “white snow” on my wire after vape. This is something strange.

1 Like

Cant say that i had this issue but it was a beta, i think, and i had very very little to work with.

I know! I want to try everything now but my husband will divorce me.

@Walt_RealFlavors… say Buddy - How’s that Coffee Super Concentrate selling? Anyone else tried it?

5 Likes

Seems to be moving pretty good. From what I hear, you use way less than others.

5 Likes

its one ill be testing this week , its the only one im unsure where to start the SF test so ill start at 1pct

2 Likes

Kewl! Tell me all about your adventure. (coffee coffee coffee)

3 Likes

i will ive only had a couple coffee type vapes and never have owned a coffee flave , this was in the breakfast sampler im a little scared lol i may even just do 4 sf test .5. , 1.0. , 1.5 and 2.0 from what i understand coffee flaves take some time to develop any advice would be great ty

1 Like

No, don’t be scared!

2 Likes

They are here, I just ordered some through rainbow vapes :wink:

2 Likes

Well I have a few on order as well as some other brands. Getting back on point though I have opted for Rose (should be interesting) Oatmeal cookie, Cherry, Strawberry and lemon. So I will certainly add my thoughts about these flavours. I expect to making some quite extensive notes on all my flavours. So you can expect my recipes to be appearing in about a month or so guys when I have got a bit more confident with all this caper. Thanks for all the great info everyone. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Just a quick add to the thread. I made a mix with the Rice Crispy (SC) concentrate & gave it a week steep. At 2% this flavoring is outstanding!

6 Likes

Yes, indeed. I just saw your Rice Crispies ~Squared recipe and am adapting it in my calculator for all RF SC flavors. Looks tasty.

3 Likes

Good, I hope you enjoy your mix. I really am excited to taste test the other RF (SC) concentrates. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am more excited to start testing all these recipes I have in my calculator but first I have to do SF testing of the 19 new flavors on their way to me… and I imagine I will have ordered even more new flavors before I finish that testing LOL.

5 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors I have to be honest with you. That butterscotch tastes off. Like really off, like unvapeable off. It tastes like the butt end of a cig in my opinion.

Anyone else having that issue?

1 Like

I get a funky taste from marshmallow and caramel. It’s the same funk I get from flv cereal flavors.

2 Likes

I have 28 SC testers @2% , 25ml and at 4 days in, the Butterscotch finger taste test is FUNKY. Not sure what it is. The rest smell and finger taste AMAZING!

2 Likes

Yes the others have been great. I really like the butterscotch pudding and didn’t get a funky taste from it. If u have marsh and caramel RF will u vape them and let me know if you get the same thing I did. Finger taste on both of those were good. It’s only noticeable when I vaped them.

1 Like