Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Its absolutely delicious, although it didnt steap into the custard brioche I was hoping for I am gonna do a another version today but with caps V1 instead, wasn’t bowled over with the custard gotta be honest. It did however turn into a slightly vanilla sweet bread and ive almost tanked the 100ml, big fan :ok_hand:
Ill also add that after a month it did fade a little bit but as has alteady been said its very strong at first.

4 Likes

I did a cheesecake too but to be honest im not impressed with the flavour…its a bit odd, its been a month but im gonna leave it a bit longer see if anything develops

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind giving that a try if you ever put the recipe out, I really liked the custard.
I think that’s the best way to describe the cheesecake, odd sums it up well lol.

2 Likes

The cheese cake is hella strong too much and it will taste a bit like off milk if you keep it really low you get a good cream cheese heavy cheese cake but it does need a bit of crust added with graham cracker or even biscuit inw

5 Likes

How low you talkin fella?..

2 Likes

.3 - .5 it is very strong to me (ymmv) i would start really low

4 Likes

Strawberry Milkshake SC 2.5% (4-15-17) – 2 week plus steep, this is a nice strawberry variant. Having not tried the Strawberry yet, can’t compare/contrast to it. Might just be me, but I don’t get much of the milkshake on this one. It’s tasty, but not sure if I could ADV it or not. Could work with other flavorings maybe to increase the “shake” part.
Delicious tasting strawberry, maybe a hint-o-creme’ish. 7/10.

4 Likes

Now this is more like it. No more leaks when shaking. Tight seals with needle tips.

12 Likes

they came with those tops for you or you ordered them separately? if the latter please link to them… if the former I am sad. All 70 of my bottles require pipettes.

2 Likes

ive tried the strawberry and have the straw milkshake ill test the milkshake today im curious of the comparison now that you say not much shake to it lol

2 Likes

@juice_junkie_lover
No haven’t tried that one yet?
Another one to add to my shopping list, where does the buyin new flavours stop? Lol

My one concern, much like many here, is the flavour fade of these concentrates.
Seems it is obviously an issue that hopefully Walt can address?

4 Likes

The Baked Bread works well in an Avocado and Bacon Sandwich. WIP and the Bacon walked over everything the first round. V2 and V3 are steeping @ two weeks and smell on target.
I MUST resist just eating the damned stuff.

3 Likes

Yes, just ordered 50 clear PET, came with needle tips and tamper evident (LOL) caps. Let me see if I can find linkie…

2 Likes

I’d like to see what you think as I value your opinion.

2 Likes

@Fozzy71 @fidalgo_vapes

3 Likes

Does it add to the “cost” of using RF SC ??? I guess, but I can’t tell you how much easier it will be now, shakie shakie (no leakie), and drip drip drip’ing…

And the only one I didn’t rebottle was the FT v.2

1 Like

just for you bro , give me a couple hours and ill see how it goes

3 Likes

I shall take my wife out to lunch, and await your findings Sir.

3 Likes

I had considered being sad, but after shaking one up prior to mixing (the top was tight) and I had french toast splatter spots on my shorts, I knew it was worth the .50/bottle. I can rinse and re-use if needed.

2 Likes

Good deal on bottles:
https://dropperbottles.com/collections/child-proof-ldpe-dropper-bottles/products/copy-of-15ml-pet-crystal-clear-dropper-bottles-child-proof?variant=18627834883
code DIY for 10% off

6 Likes