Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

I love some Fuji Apple. I normally try to order it 4oz at a time.

1 Like

If you like Fuji, try Cocoon then which has turned into my goto, one shot, shake and vape if needed, ADV. The RF Apple Pie has also been getting a lot of time in the rotation. Iā€™m a huge apple head though

3 Likes

Good honesty here i like that you gave variables. Well played. My suspision is that your last guess probably played a part here A. Because Walt has said the candy base has sucralose in it( the only RF flavor with sucralose in it) and B. I have noticed in my own mixes Candy flavors if used to high can mute other flavors in the mix ie Cap jelly candy, Purilium jelly candy, RF jelly candy and RF sour gummy. I suggest you try 3% RF SC Grape with 0.5% RF SC Candy base or an alternate Candy without any sucraloseā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks! And my dumb ass just took Apple Pie RF out of my cart before I placed my orderā€¦oops. I will get it on the next one. Appreciate your help!

3 Likes

Has anybody tried the Boston Creme Pie RFSC?

2 Likes

Good info on the sucralose. :+1:

Still not getting much from RF Sour Gummy, maybe it is more of an additive for sweetness, but at 1.5%, not getting much sour or gummy.

On another note;
Pancakes- Mixed at 1.5% this was plenty strong, however, I do not get much of a pancake vibe. Mostly maple syrup with a hint of butter to it. Still good, but it lacks the bread/ pancake aspect that would make it more appealing as opposed to just vaping on maple syrup and butter. There is a slight cooked taste to it, which I like but needs a little bit more to be pancakes instead of just the toppings of a pancake.

Will continue steeping to see if any more pancake flavor comes out, this mix is just a few days short of a months long steep at the time of testing it.

2 Likes

Vaping the Sweet Cream mixed @ 2% steeped for 4 weeks. This is a really good finished cream, no off notes rancid or sour, just a heavy cream with a great mouth feel on the inhale. I could vape this as a standalone and I have never said that about any other standalone cream before. Just hope it works in mixes and doesnā€™t fade to much Big thumbs up from me

6 Likes

Only issue I had were the conical cone lids would not seal tightly, and when shaking them up prior to mixing, had dropplets of flavor all over my mixing station.

2 Likes

I ordered some flavors a couple weeks ago because of this thread. I ordered the breakfast combo that has milk,coffee,trix,another cereal and blue berry muffins. Taste is completely subjective and donā€™t judge them based on my experience. But i did not like any of them. tried all % and steeped different times and i was disappointed. I was going to give them another shot if 1 of the 5 turned out good but back to the other flavor companies.

5 Likes

i got the same sampler pack and id agree on all except the milk , imonthe milk is very good , i tried the others at two weeks and will try again soon , also the coffee ill try at lower percent .25 to 1pct mine was at 2 pct which i think was overkill the two cereals had too much of a raspberry flavor and not enough of anything else and the blueberry muffin was just a weak blueberry imo i do want to add some AP to the bb muffin just to see if it helps bring out any bread type notes

3 Likes

I believe this is the second post I have read that gives the thumbs down on the Trix Cereal. Anyone else tried it here, that has liked it? It is slowly making its way off my ā€˜buyā€™ list.

As for the Blueberry Muffin, it is pretty equal to FLV Blueberry Muffin, but I think the blueberry in it is a bit better. Have had better luck with building my own, though it is a good additive to one if you are struggling.

@fidalgo_vapes
I have the Coffee on my buy list, the Caramel Cappuccino was very good; sweet, full, and good caramel. I think it could have a bit more of a ā€˜coffeeā€™ note in it, however. Is the Coffee pretty decent? All of my coffee flavors before PUR and RF SC have just tasted like burnt popcorn.

3 Likes

Well itā€™s been a weekā€¦ how do you like it? Still good at 2% and is it a keeper?

4 Likes

Yes! I had the last mil of the first batch last night. It seems like the undertone of wine has gotten a little stronger. That may have been my coil or it may have been from steeping but it was a nice mellow flavor, not over powering. Iā€™m definitely loving it! :yum:

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply, Iā€™ll most likely pick it up this weekend if I can do so without my wife seeing Iā€™m purchasing more flavorsā€¦

6 Likes

Buy her some actual wine?

5 Likes

lolā€¦ I have a good couple dozen bottles right now, we were on a wine kick for awhileā€¦
But that isnā€™t really a bad idea, Iā€™ll just get her to drink a bottle then order while sheā€™s passed outā€¦ :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

I searched this thread and didnā€™t find what I was looking for. Has anyone successfuly mixed a Grape SC single flavor? Whatā€™s the best %?

5 Likes

I havenā€™t done it as a SF but in this mix itā€™s grape, grape grape. Itā€™s strong AF.

4 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™ll start there.

2 Likes

I SFed grape at .5 and it was strong - but i am pretty sensitive to grape (Personally not a huge fan of any grape but i had a request for it)

1 Like