Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Yes, I mix the condensed milk low also. The VG version usually .5-1.5

It really does strengthen dramatically with steeping.

4 Likes

That does help, thank you. I think testing some of them in recipes would be more beneficial for me.

4 Likes

Yeah, it doesnt make for a good or even decent single flavor. :slight_smile:

Almost too much, made it difficult to find the proper mix %. Now that i have the VG again, thank you, ill be switching to it.

4 Likes

@MysticRose, What % do you use the Vg condensed mik at. I have some, but have yet to use it.

4 Likes

Real condensed milk is not something you would want to consume by itself either. :+1:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve started the RF Cherry Limeade SC @ 2% and 2.5%, 30 ml 30/70, 3mg nicotine(48mg-100ml), and will post results. Tried a little SNV just to see with a baseline and will shake, check every 3 days until it hopefully matures. Standalone itā€™s not bad but a little weak atm. May have to eventually add something.

5 Likes

Real Flavors Apple Pie (SC)
Mixed 4/22/17 2.5%
Tasted 5/5/17
There is flavor but not overpowering flavor or a very upfront flavor. It has a very light pastry note with a background of the filling used for an apple pie w/out the apples i.e. just the syrup with a very light touch of cinniamin and possibly either nutmeg or another spice, but very lite in flavor. Could be used for a background note at this percentage or may be good if another apple were added and/or a peach.

7 Likes

Weekendā€™s near, and the RF SC threat continues !!!

Coffee SC 2.5% (5-5-17) ā€“ 2+ weeks of waiting to see if this could be the second ever coffee vape, I could actually vape. NEVER had any coffee luck, except for FA Coffee Espresso. I canā€™t say that I really got any coffee from this. Tried and tried, inhale, exhale, trying to find something coffee and couldnā€™t. Sweet, maybe slight creamy on inhale, something, with a little bite on the exhale, but just couldnā€™t make it coffee. Wife tried it, no coffee for her either, she thought French Toast-ish ?? Sorry coffee lovers, an interesting flavor, but not my cup. Sadly lowering it to 2/10.

8 Likes

.5-1.5% depending on how strong I am looking for. I have gone up to 2% with other stronger flavors, but not often.

5 Likes

Brown Sugar SC 2.5% (5-5-17) ā€“ 2 weeks of waiting to see HOW good it could be. Realizing it is one of the stronger flavors, it was very good at this level. Strong, full, and delicious. A very good backstrap molasses brown sugar. It isnā€™t a molasses flavor, but itā€™s in there, and implied because of the very full flavor. Sweet and full on the inhale, and brown sugar on the exhale. Surely could be used less than 2.5%, but if you like a good full brown sugar, 2.5% wonā€™t do you wrong. This is simply a 9.5/10.

8 Likes

Peanut Butter SC 2.5% (5-5-17) ā€“ 2 weeks steeping, artificial fake tasting like so many others, or a natural tasting authentic PB ?? The latter. This is a very natural tasting peanut butter. Not overly dark or toasted, but a sweeter, creamier medium peanut blend. Not a hint of artificial or fake tastes to this nose. To me, was very similar to a Payday candy bar, with very little of the nougatt. Not a lighter overly creamy, and too sweet like small PB crackers. Having been turned off by most other PB, this was a very welcome change. Just sweet enough, maybe a hint of salty, and creamy goodness. 9/10.

10 Likes

from what ive been seeing is the coffee should start low ive remade at .5 and 1pct

3 Likes

I actually used it in one of my Payday mixes, i think you nailed it. This is one of my fav PBs but of course it depends on the mix.

I wish someone would just sneak some Peter Pan or Jiff into a lab and squeeze out all the yummy things then bottle and sell it to me.

9 Likes

Hmmm, wonder if I went too heavy and overpowered it ?

Hehe, sign me up for THOSE !!!

5 Likes

@Ken_O_Where thank you.

1 Like

Sā€™mores SC 2.5% (5-6-17) ā€“ 2 weeks of waiting for my FAV. ejuice flavor. I AM a Sā€™mores junkie/Connoisseur which means no one is harder on a Sā€™mores flavor than me, or pickier, so take this into account. I had just had my high hopes dashed with FLV Sā€™mores as (usual) there was an off putting note in it. The RF SC however did NOT dash my high hopes, and was a very GOOD Sā€™mores flavor. I never got any individual notes/flavors, but a very good blending. The choco had NO (that ainā€™t easy) off putting/chemical notes at all. @Skullblade789 has been helping me narrow down my obsession, but as far as an all in one Sā€™mores flavor, itā€™s the best Iā€™ve tried, and Iā€™ve tried most of them. Probably never find a perfect one, but this is an easy 9.5/10.

10 Likes

It might be muting at this high a % but you seem to have found the ā€˜biteā€™ which is what I like about it. For my tastes, this isnā€™t a fantastic single flavor coffee. I now think of this as an additive flavor specifically to add this elusive bite to coffee without making it too bitter or scorched tasting.

2 Likes

Vanilla Ice Cream SC 2.5% (5-6-17) 2 weeks of rest for this one revealed a pretty good ice cream. Have had not great luck with some of the other brandā€™s VIC, and this one will end up near the top of them. Finger test, itā€™s ice cream, vape, sweet and creamy on the inhale, and ice cream on the exhale. Thereā€™s something that lingers on the tongue afterwards, not sure what. Not getting any ā€œmaltedā€ in there, so itā€™s not a super ā€œthickā€ feeling flavor, and mouthfeel is 75% of expected. I think in the end, itā€™s a good Vanilla Ice Cream, with maybe just not enough of the thickness that I would have wanted. Very good, and feel good leaving it at 8/10.

10 Likes

@Mizzz_Z_Hobbit I think youā€™re right. I havenā€™t run into many first hand accounts of over flavoring/muting so it might not have screamed out to me, but I think I will try it again. I share your feelings on better as a mixer than a single as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes