Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

You said you haven’t had much luck getting a good coffee vape but if you have one that’s sort of okay, try adding .5-1% of the SC and see if it helps any.

2 Likes

Maybe try and dose my FA Coffee Espresso with it and see how it improves. Thank you Mizzz_Z_Hobbit

3 Likes

I hope it helps! :+1:

3 Likes

do you have a prefered coffee flaves that this would work well with ???

3 Likes

I do! I just had this one in notes and had to enter it officially. It’s not completely fantastic yet but it’s getting closer to where I want it, lol.

Irish Caramel Coffee V4

Ingredient %
Caramel (FA) 2
Catalan Cream (FA) 1
Coffee (SC) (Real Flavors) 1
Cream Fresh (FA) 1
Dark Bean (Coffee Espresso) (FA) 2
Irish Cream (FA) 2
Italian Relax (Cappuccino) (FA) 2
Meringue (FA) 0.5

Flavor total: 11.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
7 Likes

+1 @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors I wanted to say thank you for changing up some of your bottle types (at least during my last order). The Deep Fried Cookies and Cream, Sponge Cake, Ginger Ale, and Strawberry Milkshake all came in plastic bottles with dropper tips that make using much easier to mix with (at least for me). Are you going to switching over to that style of a bottle in the future?

6 Likes

i have NEVER made a single flavor to vape , this is the exception i have 120ml steeping by itself

6 Likes

I haven’t tried it as of yet (besides a taste test right out of the bottle), what percentage did you find the best for your liking? And was there much of a steeping period or is it go to go after just a short steep?

2 Likes

i believe i tested at 3pct and it was apprx a 3 week steep and i loved it , ill check my notes to be sure , i do know i bumped to 3.5pct and will wait 4 weeks to add the nicotine then vape

3 Likes

@CallMeTut btw im not sure if it matters but i do mix 80vg 20 pg with the RFSC im usually a 70/30

3 Likes

Beaver Tail Limited Edition SC 2.5% (5-6-17) – Didn’t know what to expect after 2 weeks, and the description sounded really good. After testing it a bit, it seemed more of a fruit-ish blend with other unknown flavors. It didn’t really take me where the description should have. Not terrible, just not as note worthy as I had hoped. Have never had a beaver tail, so hard to come up with a number for this, but will leave it at 4.5/10.

7 Likes

Cinnamon Custard SC 2.5% (5-6-17) – Hard to wait 2 weeks on this one, as I really liked the Vanilla Custard, and was anxious to see how they’d pair it with some cinnamon. They actually did a VERY good job. Very tasty to say the least. Sweet and rich on the inhale, and cinnamon custard on the exhale. I had thought the the Vanilla Custard was more of a lighter vanilla creme, and less custard, and this one, still not as custardly as many of us diketone junkies might want, but surprisingly this mix feels/tastes a bit “fuller” than the straight VC. Cinnamon was on point, and the mix was full, tasty, and left me wanting more. I gave the VC a 6/10, and now, I feel safe giving this an easy 8.5/10.

7 Likes

I have that one in my cart for the last 5 days. You’ve just convinced me to give it a shot. Good job mate :thumbsup:

3 Likes

@DrChud Your misplaced trust is reassuring me doing these mundane taste tests. I hope I don’t let you down. :slight_smile: Let me/us know what you think when you load it up brother.

4 Likes

After 25 years playing in bands I should know better than to trust a drummer lol. Your notes are much appreciated, I’ll let you know how it goes

5 Likes

LOL, roger that. We are a twisted bunch. Behind the kit, in front of the kit, falling off the stage, etc.

5 Likes

I think it would be wise for me not to judge anyone for any of the above lol

2 Likes

ROTFL. Fruit danish, and CHOCO MILKSHAKE !!! on deck…

2 Likes

Fruit Danish SC 2.5% (5-6-17) – I looooove my danish (bakeries in general) and had a hard time waiting 2 weeks. Initially it just tasted like some mixed fruit, but now it’s tasting like more danish-ish. Can’t tell what fruit, but feels like a mix. You can taste both on the inhale, and a smidge more danish on the exhale. Danish still isn’t heavy, but it’s in the mix. Because of the lighter danish (can you really ever have enough ?), feels right at 7/10.

7 Likes