Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

@DrChud

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting on this one, thank you! Since you have tried both, did you notice any difference between the VG vs the SC. Mouthfeel? Flavor? Sweetness? Obviously itā€™s stronger, any opinions highly appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry @MysticRose, I have not tried any VG flavors from them. As far as the SC CC, 2.5% was good, might even be better @ 3%. My biggest take away (between the 2 SC flavors, i.e. VC vs. CC) was the CC had more body to it, good mouthfeel, still not a heavy custard, more of a lighter creme, but def. fuller overall flavor/feel than the VC was.

3 Likes

Chocolate Milkshake SC 2.5% (5-6-17) ā€“ 2 week steep and this one smelled great in the bottle. Testing it immediately revealed a perfume note and wasnā€™t able to test much of it. Somewhat of a choco milkshake, with a very prominent perfume taste. Was not very strong, so my gut is NOT telling me this was too high of a % in causing the perfume taste but will re-test @ lower %, but @ 2.5% and 2 weeks this was a non starter for me @ 1/10.

7 Likes

Deep Fried Cookies and Cream SC 2.5% (5-6-17) ā€“ 2 weeks + steeping and this one was ready to go. Yummy yummy in mah tummy !!! All I have to say on this one is O-R-E-O !!! Rich and delicious on the inhale and exhale which increases the experience. Exhale boosts some sweet and the chocolate. Had none of the off notes in the Chocolate Milkshake (slated for re-mixing), and to me, this was a dead accurate oreo cookie. As with the deep fried twinkies, not getting a whole lot of deep fryinā€™, but who cares, you gotta cookie in a pipe !!! 10/10 without hesitation.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve got this steeping @ 3% :grimacing: Might have to dab it on my neck and wrists instead :laughing:

8 Likes

LOL Lolly. Please do let me/us know what you find, as I want to make sure it was nothing on my end causing it. The CMS smelled very good, not sure what went wrong. Iā€™d feel better if someone verified my findings. Iā€™m going to re-mix, but will be 2 weeks before I can tell.

3 Likes

Cake Batter SC 2.5% (5-7-17) ā€“ 2 weeks + waiting for this one. Have tried a few CBā€™s and many had some aftertastes, but NOT this one. I like stronger flavors, and although @ 2.5% it was VERY good, I couldnā€™t help but wonder if @ 3.0-3.5% it might just get better. Not weak by any means, but it was soo good, just wanted more more MORE. Taste, vape, and room note identical, everything was on point. Rich battery on the inhale with even more and some vanilla-ish batter on the exhale. Couldnā€™t find any faults, wouldnā€™t change anything, which says something. If you need some cake batter in your day, this will bring it, and if you want to boost .5%, donā€™t think itā€™ll hurt. Very good. 9.5/10.

12 Likes

Hmmmm. Very interesting. I did mine at 2% with alittle cream and mallow. Did a 4 week steep. Smell great but vaped flat.

2 Likes

Did you use RF marshmallow?

2 Likes

FA fresh cream and FA marshmallow. It smelled amazā€™balls which was odd that it vaped flat.

3 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™m kinda iffy on the RF mallow ATM. It stomped on a mix at .5%

3 Likes

Guava, peach, pear, bergamot, pineapple, strawberry, rhubarb, lime, lemon, blue raspberry, cream, coconut cream pie, French toast v2, pen, lanyard, and tumbler cup!! All ordered and arrived in Canada within 2 days!!! So happy to have gotten my first order of real flavors. I will be posting testing notes on everything, including penā€¦which works amazing!

9 Likes

Sangria (Real Flavors) (SC)
Mixed 5/4 @ 2%
85/15 VG/PG
Tested on a Goon, dual coil, 26g kanthal, space, .71 ohms, 45-50 watts.

This is a winner all the way around. True red wine flavor and the potential on this flavor is limitless to your imagination. Apple, peach, pear, orange, berries.

Will be testing this one again in a few weeks to check for signs of fading and/or mellowing of the wine. Already going into two mixes of blood orange, pear, peach, pineapple and marshmallow to sweeten.

Thanks @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit for the recommendation and the ideas for use.

15 Likes

Sounds like a great summer flavor! I think I might pick some up. Iā€™ll be interested to see how it steeps for you.

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad you like it! So many flavors, so many ideas. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Another dumb question:
Whats in Real Flavors SC?
the label indicates flavors and alcohol. So do I select other for the flavor carrier when inputting the flavor into the stash?
Flavor carrier: o PG o VG x Other

4 Likes

Yes mate other is the one to select - most of them will already be selected as other when you add them to your stash

3 Likes

Have you tried the Cookies n cream (RF) (SC)? just curious about the deep fried aspect if you find it is present or not?

2 Likes

Got very strange note from RF SC marshmallow tasted grain exactly like RF krispy treatā€¦ Maybe they accidently sent the wrong oneā€¦

4 Likes