Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

@JoJo maybe add this one to the existing thread Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

2 Likes

have u heard of this ā€œred wine and cokeā€ drink that ppl are talking about? wtf is that?

2 Likes
4 Likes

I know any wine, white or red, mixed with club soda or sparkling water is a wine spritzer. Havenā€™t heard anything about one with coke.

2 Likes

can u tell us which 2 flavors that is?

1 Like
3 Likes

my RF box is almost as big as yours. @SessionDrummer, was it u who posted a similar box?
New photo by Robert Fisher

3 Likes

Am I the only one who has the Orange, Red, and Yellow Candy Burst Type flavors? The Pink is really easy to work with, but I am having trouble with the other three.

Feel like Iā€™m alone on this one.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got the pink and orange. I agree, the pink is great and easy to work with at low or high flavors.

The orange I commented on here, with a few follow upā€™s under the original comment

Tested 4% now and get a bit of flavor, like youā€™d get from straight orange or tang. oils, but nothing candy like and nothing like I get from the pink. It seems to me to be more like just a straight up orange oil flavor. Less than 4% I was getting no real detectable flavor, and I think if I go 6% or more it will only be more orange oil aspect, since Iā€™ve let a 4% test steep for 4 weeks and still no real changes towards anything other than whatā€™s mentioned and linked above.

Pink Burst is great!! Getting ready to mix more of that one right now actually! :+1:

2 Likes

Yea, I was vaping on the Yellow Burst I made at 4% today, and was not impressed. I am about to move the mixes up to 6 to 7 percent!!! The flavor is great, but this is awfully high, has anyone here had to turn a flavor up as high as that yet?

1 Like

I guess itā€™s official, Pink burst is the best of the bunch! Itā€™s too bad theyā€™re not all alike.

6-7% is what Iā€™ve been considering using on the Lemonade, but doubt I will do that with the Orange Burst because I already know what more orange/tang oil flavor is like and itā€™s too acidic for me at higher amounts. Iā€™ll have to leave it around 4-5 and just add some creams or blunt the edges a bit with EM and see about a little bit more so it doesnā€™t go to waste.

I mix at 70VG/2DW

Iā€™ve got the pink and orange. I just tried the orange last night. I mixed it a week ago at 3% and vaped it on my hadlay around 40 watts 0.3ohm. It reminds me of a Creamsicle. I want to add some more orange, vanilla, and vanilla ice cream to it. It does have a little bit of a gummy kind of mouthfeel to it. I donā€™t get any off or chemical flavors in it.

3 Likes

Did I read correctly in the VG thread that there were new flavors coming out this weekend? Hopefully in SC form.

2 Likes

Welp, I am about to turn the Yellow Burst Type Candy up to 7% just for giggles. I have a batch at 4 and 5 percent, and while good, they are not ā€˜burstingā€™ with flavor.

Thoughts?

6 Likes

Are the ā€œExtractsā€ the same as ā€œSuper Concentrateā€? I have some 30ml Cookies & Cream, Strawberry and Sugar Cookie on order (FREE today just paid for shipping)ā€¦just curious because the bottles say 1% - 2.5%. I emailed the company and they wrote back with this reply: ā€œWhile Real Flavors can be used to make eliquid, understand that this usage is not a regulated use currently by the FDA. Due to this, we can say it does work perfect for e-liquid and is being used by many leading companies, but we can not support or help much with it due to it being an ā€œoff-labelā€ usage of our product.ā€
~thanks!
:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure the 1%-2.5% ones are the SC line.

Iā€™m wondering about comparisons, if any one has tried all of the milkshakes? Chocolate, Strawberry and Shamrock. I only have the Shamrock and itā€™s so smooth, velvety and sweet but Iā€™m not getting any minty from it after three weeks. Are all the shakes this delightfully smooth and silky? I ask because Iā€™m thinking of just using the Shamrock as a vanilla base for the texture.

Also, has anyone compared the Blood Orange, Orange Cream and Dreamsicle? Iā€™m only getting a hint of creaminess from Orange Cream and a smoother orange flavor than the Blood Orange but I also have dreamsicle yet to test and wondered if itā€™s creamier or smoother or what?

I should write up my notes I guess, lol.

5 Likes

@R0B Yes. Wow, you are in for some FUN NOW !!!

1 Like

Yes. And the recommended percentages are based on food usage. Some of them are up to 4-5% for good flavor. And other flavors are good at 1%. So youā€™ll have to figure out what works for you.

I have the shamrock and love it. Add just a bit of FLV creme de menthe (thank you @BoyHowdy for that tip) to accent the mint and chocolate and it goes straight to amazeballs.

6 Likes

No they arenā€™t. Raw Extracts were dropped because they decided to design certain custom flavors.

They started with extracts and changed that concept to convert some VG based flavors and enhance other flavors. RE was my reason for purchasing these from the start. This was the reason I started this whole post which was titled Raw Extracts until someone changed it.

@Walt_RealFlavors pleased correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

5 Likes

I am curious about your results, I mixed tropical punch at 2.5 and I think its way low. I know a lot of folks drip, so they can go without much flavor.

3 Likes