Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Mixed it last night, gonna give it a few days to settle and then try it out. I REALLY want the Burst Type flavors to work. I drip as well, so usually, I too need very little flavor, but these (Bursts) are proving weak, with the exception of the Pink.

4 Likes

Suggestionsā€¦ Get them from ooo flavors both of their red and pink starburst i can vouch for. I use the red around 4% and pink up to 7%. They also have yellow and orange but i do not suggest their orange based off their orange sherbert being blechhh

3 Likes

I already have the Orange and the Red on the way, I did not order their Yellow as it had a high amount of acetoin in it, but hopefully the other two pan out.

Now if only the Yellow will pan out, I will have all four flavors, with satisfactory results.

Thanks for the vote of confidence on these, I was hoping I could find an alternative.

3 Likes

ACETOIN did i see acetoin?? i may need to try this one lol oh thats from ooo thought maybe rfsc

4 Likes

Please let me know how the orange burst from ooo isā€¦ I would start at 4% and give it a week. They tend to get ā€œoffā€ after long steep if you use to muchā€¦

3 Likes

Definitely, I will PM you as soon as I know. Thanks for the starting %, I have never worked with them before, this will be my first OoO order.

Filling my RF cart as we speak, are any of these a waste of time/ ones I should avoid? If anyone has experience, please chime in.

Blueberry
Bergamot
Tropical Rainbow Candy
Peach
Coffee
Taffy
Chocolate Chip Cookie

2 Likes

@Pentine
eliquidrecipes-25
takes 25% off your order
Hit the DIY tab and get your free sample
https://www.oooflavors.com/collections/free-diy-flavoring
1 free per order
Edit:: They were offering a free Sugar Cone if you opened the chat window and asked for it as well

4 Likes

My OoO order was already placed a few days ago and I did indeed use that code, thanks for looking out!

3 Likes

:slight_smile: Very good.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got TPA which I love so Iā€™ll try this thanks! What Iā€™m wondering though is if all of the shakes are this same silky texture or if itā€™s just the Shamrock.

2 Likes

who ever was raving about strawberry milkshake,
i tried it 100% vg with 3% and also 90% with 10% PDO and 3% SB Milkshake SC.

the 2nd mix OMG this is amazing. what a awesome after taste. its like Strawberry fresh in hale, milky (am i detecting yoghurt?) mouth taste. and then the exhale is a tarty milk strawberry jam (not really a jam more the strawberry ripple u get in icecream) and that strawberry lingers long after the yoggy milk? sooo good.

8 Likes

Guava (Real Flavors) (SC)
Mixed 4/19 @ 2%
85/15 VG/PG
Tested on a Goon, dual coil, 26g kanthal, space, .71 ohms, 45-50 watts.

In my opinion this flavor defines Super Concentrate. After an overnight breathe one vape will put hair on you chest. Nearing the month mark and the sweetness is starting to come out and the smell is wonderful. Two things to note when using, expect longer steep times and low percentages in mixes. I would say below the .5 mark unless you want this to be at the front of your mix. It plays well with most tropical fruits and citrus. I want to revisit this one in 2-3 more weeks. No sign of fading at all and the sweetness will make this one a winner.

Watermelon
4/22 @ 2%

Rind, rind, rind!!!
As many have noted the rind is right up front. I donā€™t find it unpleasant at all but as I seek the sweeter and elusive mix Iā€™m chasing, this one wonā€™t do. Even layered with a sweeter watermelon and a watermelon candy, the rind sits right on your tongue and rubs itā€™s butt all over it. I still like this flavor and think it can be used in many applications. Just donā€™t expect sweet.

7 Likes

I mixed the tropical punch at 4% and itā€™s a little strong as a shake but weā€™ll see after a week if it fades.

5 Likes

So said it so much better than I could have lol

4 Likes

I think it was Fidalgo. I have the flavor but havenā€™t got around to mixing it yet.

3 Likes

it the only SF ive mixed more than just a tester it is amazing alone

5 Likes

From yours and R0Bā€™s review Iā€™m thinking a one shot. Remind me of what percentage you are using amd VG/PG ratio.

3 Likes

i also did 3pct in my initial test and mixed it 80vg 20pg after testing it at 29 days i went ahead and made 120ml to vape and am starting to use it in mixes that have sSB and cream as the main straw note , i also just made a mix with the SBMS and the regular Straw together its a WIP it alsonhas some creams and other stuff lol

4 Likes

Thanks brother!

2 Likes

Ibelieve it was @fidalgo_vapes. You have convinced me on my shopping list it goes. Thank you for your tasting notesā€¦

3 Likes