Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 2)

Creme Brulee (VG) RF is awesome at around 2%, 3-4 weeks steeped. I’ll probably try that RRIC lower when I get it, too.

5 Likes

Many of the VG’s require 30 days but that recipe is pretty good at 2 weeks or a little more.

You can sub the SC version of rocky road ice cream at a lower %

2 Likes

I can see I can learn a lot from You

2 Likes

Oh wow these recipes are amazing and trying to mix the liquids on your own and steep it to get the perfect e juice sounds like a big deal to me. Trying the pancake one right now. Buttery and syrupy and what I see is 10/10 on this one so this one is going to come out well I feel. I am doing it now. Will get back with results. Thanks.

4 Likes

Does anyone know why Red Candy Burst Type (SC) (Real Flavors) isn’t showing up in ELR? I tried all the spelling variations, no luck.

5 Likes

It might be a victim of the database changes or that the name changed after their formulas were bought up.

Also, it may be the Pink Candy Burst Type - I think that’s the kinkiest thing I’ve written so far this year.

7 Likes

Seems like the most likely explanation, feel free to add it back @KC111. Now that im back i messaged Lars to see what needs to be done to restore some of the mistakes we made and to see what i can do to help out. So if you add it back it can be merged back with the original if the mistake can be undone.

Welcome back SS.

7 Likes

I don’t know how to add it back on. This isn’t the first time a flavor has been missing, I usually just add it to my word pad and leave notes blank until that someday when it does show up on ELR.

6 Likes

Except I have both the Pink and the Red, LOL.

6 Likes

You just have to use it in a mix and it is added. I went ahead and added it back as a new flavor, hopefully we can get some of the issues fixed. Thank you for pointing it out, it went on the list of issues.

6 Likes

When you add the flavour to a recipe, the just type ‘Red Candy Burst Type (SC) (Real Flavors)’ and add the percentage as usual.

7 Likes

Thank you @Ken_O_Where and @SquirrelSmash for adding it back on and for showing me how to do it myself!! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Vanilla (Wanilia) (Inawera) is another MIA flavor. My problem is that I don’t create recipes, I just copy them for self, so I don’t forsee adding it to a mix if it isn’t in a recipe to begin with.
Ediit, unless it is just Vanilla (Inawera)?

Do you ever forsee a day when people stop asking such stupid noob questions??? :rofl:

4 Likes

Yep, that is the one. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, been buying flavors and copying recipes for personal use for a little under a year now and I still have so many noob questions.

3 Likes

Sorry @SessionDrummer for talking about Inawera on a RF thread.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, getting used to the database is a right of passage on your quest. When @TorturedZen doesn’t message you anymore, then you have passed and earnt your Vapehood.

5 Likes

Looks like I will escape the wrath of anyone because I don’t post or create. I also don’t SFT or do any building, so I’ll be hidden in the shadows.

2 Likes

Well, SFTs are always a good idea - then you get used to different flavours for when a recipe is just a tiny bit off for you.

I’m one of the odder blenders, partly as I prefer high PG, and also as I’m mad: So, I happily work on my own little oddities.

6 Likes

I like your ‘oddities’, it is a nice change. I also noticed all your recipes have tobaccos’ in them.

4 Likes