Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Agreed! Superman couldn’t squeeze out a drop of the thick hard PET bottles.

There are some very thin usable PET bottles that anyone can squeeze, maybe those are more what @SessionDrummer is referring to? Or maybe we’ve not all received the same almost thick as glass 30ml PET from Walt?

The ones I’ve received in a few shipments you would have to use large plumbing pliers to squeeze and then I’m sure they would probably crack if squeezed, so probably not a good idea :scream:

2 Likes

so, sangaria should be red wine + coke right?

1 Like

@R0B Sangria is made from red wine, orange juice and lemon juice - it is a very refreshing Spanish drink

3 Likes

I also did testers, 3% seems to be where the magic happens with the RF (SC)s.
I just finished up the Blueberry Lemonade Slushie. I am using a Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme with a .27 oHm resistance build at 90watts. This flavor concentrate is outstanding! I am so impressed, that I went ahead and mixed a 120ml bottle as a standalone.

5 Likes

@Mark_Turner Nice choice. SteamCrave for the win.

2 Likes

Back in my Navy days traveling the world I drank Sangria many times while we were in Spain and what I had was like the Wikipedia description. It was served in a large pitcher with all kinds of chopped up fruit floating in the pitcher.

8 Likes

hi’ Folks’ I’m new at the DIY Mixing game’ i’ve been working on a Lemon meringue pie recipe that lacks something’
can anyone tell me about the Real flavor Concentrates’ esp the lemon Meringue. has anyone tried it ? & what Do You Think ? … many thanks’.

3 Likes

@JoJo maybe add this one to the existing thread Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

2 Likes

have u heard of this “red wine and coke” drink that ppl are talking about? wtf is that?

2 Likes
4 Likes

I know any wine, white or red, mixed with club soda or sparkling water is a wine spritzer. Haven’t heard anything about one with coke.

2 Likes

can u tell us which 2 flavors that is?

1 Like
3 Likes

my RF box is almost as big as yours. @SessionDrummer, was it u who posted a similar box?
New photo by Robert Fisher

3 Likes

Am I the only one who has the Orange, Red, and Yellow Candy Burst Type flavors? The Pink is really easy to work with, but I am having trouble with the other three.

Feel like I’m alone on this one.

1 Like

I’ve got the pink and orange. I agree, the pink is great and easy to work with at low or high flavors.

The orange I commented on here, with a few follow up’s under the original comment

Tested 4% now and get a bit of flavor, like you’d get from straight orange or tang. oils, but nothing candy like and nothing like I get from the pink. It seems to me to be more like just a straight up orange oil flavor. Less than 4% I was getting no real detectable flavor, and I think if I go 6% or more it will only be more orange oil aspect, since I’ve let a 4% test steep for 4 weeks and still no real changes towards anything other than what’s mentioned and linked above.

Pink Burst is great!! Getting ready to mix more of that one right now actually! :+1:

2 Likes

Yea, I was vaping on the Yellow Burst I made at 4% today, and was not impressed. I am about to move the mixes up to 6 to 7 percent!!! The flavor is great, but this is awfully high, has anyone here had to turn a flavor up as high as that yet?

1 Like

I guess it’s official, Pink burst is the best of the bunch! It’s too bad they’re not all alike.

6-7% is what I’ve been considering using on the Lemonade, but doubt I will do that with the Orange Burst because I already know what more orange/tang oil flavor is like and it’s too acidic for me at higher amounts. I’ll have to leave it around 4-5 and just add some creams or blunt the edges a bit with EM and see about a little bit more so it doesn’t go to waste.

I mix at 70VG/2DW

I’ve got the pink and orange. I just tried the orange last night. I mixed it a week ago at 3% and vaped it on my hadlay around 40 watts 0.3ohm. It reminds me of a Creamsicle. I want to add some more orange, vanilla, and vanilla ice cream to it. It does have a little bit of a gummy kind of mouthfeel to it. I don’t get any off or chemical flavors in it.

3 Likes

Did I read correctly in the VG thread that there were new flavors coming out this weekend? Hopefully in SC form.

2 Likes