Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Changed title from Raw Extracts to Super Concentrates to avoid confusion for new mixers and to hopefully have it show up on google when people research the Super Concentrates. I hope you all don’t mind :relaxed:

10 Likes

ok need help i was looking at the RF website and it looks like these sampler packs are the way to go and it seems like the SB Milkshake is only available in the SC if you buy sampler pack , Am i right and is this the way to go ??? just looking for opinions

1 Like

Okay, so kind of a dumb question but…

Real Flavors are natural flavors, but what does this mean? Are they flavorings using natural components or are they extracts?

Just been looking into them a lot lately.

1 Like

They are extracts rather than made in a lab manufactured chemically identical to the extract. (if that makes sense.)

natural flavors = extracts

@Walt_RealFlavors please correct me if I am wrong

2 Likes

i believe the website says real flavors are “true to nature” flavors meaning they are not 100% natural but are a blend of natural extracted flavors and artificial flavoring. @Walt_RealFlavors?

1 Like

They are all natural extracts but you may see WONF on the site. That means “With other natural flavors”

So for example strawberry may be 98% strawberry extract and 2% other natural flavors to make it taste a bit better :smiley:

7 Likes

What’s the 2% natural flavor blanket? Not trying to be difficult but curious. We see the term natural flavors on almost everything we consume. Sooo, what would be an example of a strawberry with other natural flavors?

1 Like

Yes they can collect the oil from a beavers anal gland (yes you read correct) and call it a natural raspberry flavoring lmao but its true

4 Likes

MMMMMMM! No wonder natural flavors taste so good! What’s not to love about the beaver anal gland flavor? The absence of that flavor could be why my mixes are awful. Lol

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he means like a pinch of citric acid or something, not contaminants like mammalian secretions. At least I hope so because the Strawberry is fantastic! :flushed:

3 Likes

I had pretty much eliminated all flavors I used that gunked my coils. Since I’ve been mixing the SCs I’m burning off gunk weekly… sometimes twice a week. Don’t get me wrong, the SCs are some of the better flavors I’ve used, but some are some serious coil gunkers.

3 Likes

Have read about the SB. What’s the typical % used if I may?

We might need a coil gunker list cause most of us don’t know which ones do. Would save us a ton of time.

1 Like

My testers have been 1% and 1.5%. Some days 1.5% seems too strong and sweet but that’s what most people seem to like. So far I haven’t done any recipes with it, only the single flavor. It’s the best I’ve ever had. :yum:

2 Likes

Thanks dear. Off to real flavors I go!

2 Likes

I haven’t narrowed it down because I switch flavors a lot. I have an idea of which are gunking, but I need to dedicate a single tank to each flavor be sure.

2 Likes

Have not noticed anything odd with (all sc) brown sugar, Butter toffee, black raspberry, French Toast, blueberry, yogurt, caramel, white chocolate, oatmeal cookie or cream cheese. Cream cheese sc is crazy strong beware

2 Likes

Take Orange… It is 96% Orange, 3% Tangerine, and 1% Lemon.

Even if it is called Orange. It may have other flavors in there to make some notes pop out more.

Cola for example is Vanilla, Lemon, Orange, and a few others.

6 Likes

Gotcha! Thanks for the clarification Walt. Going to place an order right now.

1 Like

No problem. Sorry the site is being worked on… AKA I am watching them work ha

2 Likes