Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

I got !!!

SB Of course
Baklava
Meringue
Cream
Condensed Milk

and of course I forgot Oatmeal cookie and the Brown sugar like a dumbo oh well next time !

5 Likes

Any idea if @Walt_RealFlavors got the problem with the seals coming loose on the extracts? Iā€™ve been leery on ordering anything since loosing half a bottle in the mailā€¦ that and was hoping the elusive Premium French Vanilla I heard that was so good would show up.

3 Likes

He hasnā€™t posted much since that first walmart weekend when some here reported issues with leaking extracts from the walmart shipments. One of my 6 bottles leaked a tiny bit and I live within 20 miles of their business. I believe he said he knew of the problem and was working on a solution so hopefully they came up with a better cap/seal system. I am planning to try and completely switch over to RF Extracts as I need to order replacements for my TPA/CAP flavors I have on hand but that likely wont be until sometime early next year as my flavor tray is quite full right now.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had one to show up leaking so far. I lost maybe a ml or 2.

2 Likes

I will likely add a will-call note and pick my order up directly at their office when I finally place my next order to minimize any chance of that happening next time as it will probably be a big order of 10 - 20 flavors when I am ready for more.

3 Likes

I lost a good bit moreā€¦

4 Likes

man i feel like i am way behind. if these concentrates are that good and inexpensive, iā€™m in. so wal mart? unbelievable. which is better to order from wlmart or rf? so many questionsā€¦

4 Likes

You donā€™t have them. OMG - is tomorrow Armageddon or what? LOL

4 Likes

The walmart orders drop ship direct from the RF plant and include free shipping on even small orders. If you order direct from rfā€™s site I think your order has to be 75 or 100 dollars for free shipping. I live close enough that they told me I could add a note and pay/pick up locally.

6 Likes

Was that a recent order? Or from the first walmart weekend? I assume the latter since you have 2 of each flavor.

@Walt_RealFlavors have you guys solved the extract bottleā€™s leaking during shipment issues?

3 Likes

That is Wenesday, day after the election afaik.

3 Likes

nods, that was the special that was run, still kind of a shock thoughā€¦ like going to MickyDā€™s ordering a soda on a 2 for one special going on and when you get home you see that one of them was only filled half way up lol
I donā€™t hold anyone to blame, but as I said, just kinda leery on purchasing another soda esp if (as in the Hunger Games stated)ā€¦

2 Likes

I got some coming now !!! Come on Mondayā€¦( next Mon. )

6 Likes

Well of course you do! It wouldnā€™t be the Amy2 unabridged library of flavors if you didnā€™t :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey you can Blame @Pro_Vapes on this lot of flavors all his notes and talking them up ā€¦he got me buying MF as well lol .

6 Likes

Yeah, his shenanigans have caused a minus entry in my register as well! But Iā€™ll have to say heā€™s yet to lead me astray. Facto!

4 Likes

Ditto Man I was about to say the same thing !

3 Likes

me too come on monday

4 Likes

me too again!!! lol

3 Likes

I am very excited to hear everyoneā€™s notes and opinions once you start experimenting :smiley:

I believe Walt mentioned in the vendor thread that he is using new bottles/seals. I havenā€™t heard how they are working out, but I havenā€™t seen anymore complaints either, so not sure. Hopefully he will chime in.

I highly recommend the yumberry as well. I have never tried one and got it on a whimā€¦but itā€™s delicious. A very bright berry similar to boysenberry.

I will copy and paste my tasting notes from those I have tried shortly.

3 Likes