Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

What flavors did you settle on? My 7 new beta flavors should be here tomorrow and I already have 24 more new flavors in my cart that I really need to not order for a month or three…

4 Likes

breakfast sampler - i love cereal vapes
cream sampler
berry sampler
yumberry
honey
condensed milk
beta twinkie
beta french toast 2
pancakes
cinnamon toast
bread pudding
coconut
i really wanted to get some flaves i dont have except the samplers which are a great deal imo and settled on the cream sampler because it had Strawberry milkshake in the SC and i could only find it in VG ill test these and adapt a couple recipes im excited and there are so many i could have bought this has taken me months following all of you and it took since thursday to pull the trigger , i do want to try their Honeydew and Guava ill tell you i really wanted to get the rootbeer but everyone ive ever bought has been bland imo

5 Likes

wait… there really were pens ???

3 Likes

Finally! You are going to have so much fun!

3 Likes

Nope, why would anyone give out free pens in this digital world? :wink:

2 Likes

i think so , i havent been this excited about new flaves not even when i started buying MF and moving over to FA opposed to the big 3 i have 25 empty 15ml glass bottles ready to start testing !!!

5 Likes

I was the same way, when we were beta testing the VGs all i could think was that i would love these to be stronger. It happened and it got me excited about mixing again, which is something i havent felt in quite a long time. I have mixed more recipes in the last 6 months than i have in two years.

Now for the bad part, having to test them all, hehe.

5 Likes

thats funny because i was just telling my fiance that same thing lol all part of the process :wink:

5 Likes

These 2 20ml testers were both down to between 5 and 10ml and I decided to mix the remnants together to free up a testing bottle, and the resulting mix is quite tasty:

IBVC Custard V1.00 (RFSC)
0.75% Fried Dough (Real Flavors)
0.75% Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors)
0.50% Baked Bread (Real Flavors)
0.50% Brown Sugar (Real Flavors)
0.50% Cheesecake (Real Flavors)
0.50% Graham Cracker (Real Flavors)

2 Likes

is everyone listing in flavor statsh like this ??

Trix (SC) (Real Flavors) with capital letters as well

1 Like

Question for all of you that are more familiar with the SC versions of RF.

What are you setting the VG…PG…Other… options to on the ELR calculator?

I picked, other but I am not sure what that defaults the weight to so that brings me to my second question.

What are you setting the Weight to if you chose other?

I just got in 10 SC flavors and want to get a few mixed up but sure don’t want to be mixing by the wrong weight.

EDIT: @JoJo or @daath just thought you may be able to help with what the default is.

3 Likes

I use other. I also dont use specific gravity, i dont know why but i dont mix that way.

3 Likes

The scale made me not ever want to measure again. I guess I could pull out a new syringe and do some that way but that just seems like a lot to go thru.

3 Likes

Have you tried this in any mixes yet or just SF? I’m looking to make a good root beer vape for a friend. I picked up both RF SC root beers. Just playing with SF for the moment. Just curious what your thoughts are on complimentary flavors and sweetness if you’ve done some mixing with them.

1 Like

do you measure with syringes ?

2 Likes

Ok, Please forgive my naivete here, but I need to wrap my head around this. Using concentrate food flavor extracts is ok for vaping? Is that what I am gathering here? Like I can go to Krogers and get lemon extract and use that as a flavor and not trash my lungs? Please advise. I really thought there would be more “voodoo” to vaping flavors.

1 Like

No, not extracts like from the grocery store, they are mostly alcohol. Concentrated flavoring like TFA, Capella, FA, RF. Some Lorann’s is safe for vaping and available at Walmarts, but not all. You’ll have to research. A lot of info on the forum here :slight_smile:

EDIT:

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/a-beginners-guide-to-making-the-most-highly-rated-recipes/83612

6 Likes

Well I was able to get 2 of the beta’s in… @Walt_RealFlavors I don’t know if your people noticed it but the bottles for the beta flavors don’t have the volume (i.e. 1 oz) listed on the label…

2 Likes

I use a scale, i just dont use the specific gravity setting.

2 Likes

Ok so you are just going by what the database has as the default

2 Likes