Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Loving the new profile pic :+1::grin:

1 Like

I mix all my juice at 70/30 now. If I vape 80vg I have chest tightness.

Mixed up the 4 Betas for testing last nightā€¦hoping for yumminess :slight_smile: @Walt_RealFlavors Thank you very much for the pen. I love it. Not only is it cool, but actually feels good in the hand and writes well, rare in logo pens usually! Iā€™ve already put it in my caddy on my couch table and warned everyone in the house take it and dieā€¦painfullyā€¦lol

1 Like

It is very nice @Ken_O_Where . Iā€™ll have to get used to it though. Reminds me of an old computer game that was out in the late 80ā€™s or early 90ā€™s called Leisure Suit Larry. Every time I see his profile pic now Iā€™m laughing.

2 Likes

Just googled it and am now LMAO :joy:

2 Likes

Me too. I didnā€™t know they made more versions and continued to produce it. I just remember the Lizard oneā€¦I nailed the dates thoughā€¦proud of myself. If you had actually seen the character in the older game, the suit was very squared off with sharp edges. Not like the cartoony looking pictures.

1 Like

Just speaking off the cuff here because I havenā€™t tried thisā€¦ if you like your custards and creams at about 2 months but find the fruits fade, have you tried to just make the juice without the fruits, let that steep for say a month or so, then go back in and add the fruits than let that mix steep the additional 2 weeks or so? Or is the adding the additional fruit flavoring in the beginning (knowing it will be fading) working out okay? My problem with what I described is that I would forget to go back in after a month to add the fruits lol.

4 Likes

When you mentioned the new pic, I glanced at it and the first thing I thought wasā€¦ ā€œIs he unzipping his flyā€¦ā€ lol It is a nice pic though (otherwiseā€¦ lol)

3 Likes

I do it all the time. I love adding strawberry Sc RF all the time and vaping it fresh in a custard. I do it mainly because I do get tired of vaping my custard testers so I add some fruit once I determine what I like and dislike. I may steep for acouple days to 1 week.

I mixed up all 7 of mine and had to fight the urge to test them this morning.

wtf @Walt_RealFlavors?? I didnā€™t get yorker tops for my beta flavors or a pen. :rage:

BTW, does anyone else hate these bottles as much as I do? I love the looks of them, but they are so hard to squeeze itā€™s almost impossible with bad hands. I thinks itā€™s because the shape is so narrow.

3 Likes

i canā€™t answer that as I didnā€™t get yorker twist tops with my 7 betas for some reason like everyone else did but I could see that being the reason for such an issue. At least none of these leaked with the polycone caps. My order of 24 flavors from their black friday sale came in 3 or 4 different shaped/sized bottles, and none of them had polycone caps or yorker twist tops, but I assume that is because they were still testing different bottle/cap/seal methods to find something that wouldnā€™t leak in transit.

2 Likes

I have never received the twist caps until this last order. I bought a bunch of these before for when I order from Real Flavors. I think it was BoyHowdy that told me where to get them? .10 each

http://www.midwestbottles.com/Caps/20-410-Green-Celery-Ribbed-Twist-Open-Top-Plastic-Dispensing-Bottle-Cap-W/.025-in.-Orifice-HS-Liner-Surplus-50-OFF/

3 Likes

It has worked out for me for a few years but it isnt always easy to work out how much more to add, i usually play with the %s until they are right. I thought about adding fruits late in the curing phase but ive been doing it this way for a long time now.

I didnt either but im good with that, it would be nearly impossible for me to squeeze the bottles. Polycone caps would be nice but i havent had any leaking issues so i prefer they keep doing what they are doing.

1 Like

I never even attempted to squeeze them, but i still hate them a bit. They are so narrow that they fall over easily, because i am a clumsy buffoon. I transferred 5ml of each into 5ml PET bottles, which i need more of. I keep the rest stored in a cool dark place.

1 Like

I obv couldnā€™t wait to taste the ones I mixed yesterday and have tasted a few today. RF SC are generally not great SnV so I know they will get even better as time goes but so far I really like the butterfinger, deep fried twinkie/oreo flavors.

my beta bottles have pc caps.

2 Likes

I was very curious to see who would be the first to notice! :smiley: I saw a video about it the other day saying it was coming back. So it was on my mind while creating it.

2 Likes

You must be on his special list I asked if they could throw one in with my order but NO PEN for me. O well.

Yes indeed they are very hard to squeeze.

None in my order but thatā€™s ok I ordered 100 of the green tops they use a good while ago.

1 Like

When I went to squeeze the rhubarb into my mix last night I nearly dislocated my thumb. It was like trying to crush a ball bearing. After grabbing the bottle in the palm of my hand and using my whole fist to squeeze I managed to get 3 drops out before the first blood vessel burst in my forehead. I pulled out some helpers for that bottle.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve ordered one of these in anticipation of Real Flavours being available here.

11 Likes