Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

I might have to do that, I need to order some pet bottles though, I only have the ldpe, and I don’t want to put the SC’s in those for long term storage. It’s a PITA, but even using 2 hands it’s almost impossible to squeeze , very slow.

I know, I’m showing my age :slight_smile:

EDIT: In case you missed that @Walt_RealFlavors we all hate your bottles. Really hate them, not user friendly at all :wink:

2 Likes

I do not think we are ever going to win that war ha.

I tried the squeeze ones like Cap uses but our flavors are a bit too strong for them.

1 Like

Yes, but the shorter fatter PET bottles do squeeze a bit easier than these narrow ones. But then leaking issues? Can’t win for losing…lol

These ones seem to do the best so far. I know they may be rough to squeeze but they do not open or break… For the most part.

1 Like

Personally im good with the bottles now, i have no problem with storing small volumes in the PETs i buy.

One thing i would like to ask you is if it is okay to store these in the fridge?

1 Like

Ill take a look and see how many i have, i have tons of PETs but that is because two different companies sent me too few tips and caps. If i have them to spare ill put them in the box. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The ones that were the hardest I thought were the Beta bottles.

No matter you just keep bringing out awesome new flavors and I will gladly deal with whatever bottles you go with.

I did actually like the poly cone caps…No leaky, leaky at all with the last 2 orders but not so much true in the past. :+1:

3 Likes

Same here, I think this was the first order that I didn’t have a leak… very nice.

2 Likes

thank you i was going to ask and forgot , since thats how i store my flaves now i hope its not a problem

2 Likes

The problem is you are sending those spout caps. That makes me automatically think… squeeze bottle lol. The bottles are fine as they are. I use pipettes in them as I do my glass bottles from BCV :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you…you spoil me. I wish I had more stuff you needed. This is not a fair trade at all!

1 Like

Ok, so i got a question for you guys… i’m testing at 2 days(at this point) and i’m noticing all of my SF testers have a “warm throat” feeling that i would normally attribute to higher PG ratios… however i’m using the same ratio as all of my other recipes… anyone else notice this, will it steep out? is it the alcohol maybe?

2 Likes

Agreed, transferring as necessary is better than leaking and mess. And the beta bottles are more difficult than that the shorter fatter ones that usually come in.

2 Likes

I get that a little from Yumberry. I’m going to try lowering the % and adding a little cactus.

1 Like

Yeah I agree. These bottles are fine. They are definitely a good grade of PET because I think they are just a molecule away from being actual glass lol.

4 Likes

That was one idea I had was transferring the beta’s into 30ml glass dropper top bottles. Still avoiding clean up of syringes, etc.

1 Like

I got that on one or 2 of the betas I tried yesterday, a day after mixing. I believe it is the alcohol as this is the first time I didn’t bother letting them breathe with caps off for an hour or two after mixing them.

1 Like

This is amazing, absolutely spot on, after just a 36 hour steep at 2.5%. Can’t wait for it to fully steep. Now for @Walt_RealFlavors to get that Cannoli flavor on the market. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m glad I picked that up last night! I’ve been really wanting a good filled donut flavor and paczki sounds delicious!

3 Likes

I could really go for some brown PET bottles with unicorn tips… would make this soooo much easier… :smile:

1 Like