Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Lmao…I’ll be ready, sounds like fun! I think we’d have more luck if we just flew in and invited Walt to the local pub for a brew on us. He’d be there lickety split I bet :smiley:

EDIT: notice how I didn’t offer to get nekked on the steps with you. A girls gotta draw the line somewhere mwahahahaha

2 Likes

With a case of pens I hope! I’ll see if I can take emergency annual leave. Got any extra fuzzy shoes I could wear? It’s colder than a well diggers ass in Michigan

1 Like

Yep SC. You will like it.

1 Like

yes, yes it is. was out in it this morning for a few to sell a watch on offerup and that wind sucked.

3 Likes

Might have to rethink my plan then in order to get a RF pen

3 Likes

Maybe we should all meet up for our weekend in Vegas for that meet each other get together convention we were discussing. Just waiting for the get rich day…give me another 10 years or so.

We can name ourselves Real Flavors #1 Fan Club. And Walt has to bring a pen for everyone of his fans. And use each of our pens to autograph a photo for us. If the ink hasn’t dried out in the next 10 years.

I’m sure R113 can wait a short few years for his pen :wink:

2 Likes

Sounds like another fine idea young lady! Are we allowed to take mods, batteries and tanks on the airplane? If not, I’ll have to ride a bicycle to Vegas.

2 Likes

If not we can mail them to the hotel the week before to make sure they make it in time :wink:

1 Like

I would vote for either the vape convention in vegas or Halloween. Halloween in Vegas in Fremont is fantastic.

1 Like

There is a vape convention in Vegas? And remember the part about 10 years from now so I have time to save the pesos :wink:

Never been to a Vape convention. You say there is one in Vegas, you trying to tempt me? Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

There is normally atleast 1 a year. Not sure if there will be one this year. But I would be surprised if there wasn’t one

2 Likes

Seems there are vape conventions everywhere all the time

1 Like

We ran out of pens but I promise the second more come in this week, I will post about it and send some out for free.

I have a few other top secret things coming in too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There was one in detroit recently and I had no clue until the videos popped up in my youtube feed.

3 Likes

Yayyyyyy! Wheeeeee!

1 Like

Plus we never know about them until it’s over. I wouldn’t go anyway especially to Detroit

I am 2.5 miles north of the city limits and I never go south, and I always carry at least 2 guns when I leave the house… def not going into cobo where I can’t carry

3 Likes

sounds awful to me. come on down to southern illinois when you get tired of the violence

1 Like

Brownie and Toasted Blend (been wanting something like this for a long time for my bourbon vapes) arrive today, got shipment info for Bread Pudding v1 and Cinnamon Roll v1, and waiting for shipment info (if it exists) for the other order of Apple Pie, Bavarian Cream, and Nutmeg.

Really loving the Butterfinger, Deep Fried Twinkie/Oreo and Paczki betas. Jury is still out on the v2’s of Bread Pudding, Cinnamon Roll and French Toast.

edit: got the other shipment notification, weeeee

2 Likes

I got 2 of my 3 today as well as shipment notification on the 3rd. I’m loving the Twinkie and Butterfinger also. It surprised me as I haven’t found a chocolate vape I like yet. But the chocolate is very very light, mostly tastes like the inside of the butterfinger.

The Bread Pudding 2 is another story…yuck. I will mix at a lower percentage before completely ruling it out, but it tastes about how it smells. Baked bread with a strange off flavor.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the Spiced Coconut Rum! Straight up Malibu rum, balance is on par. Not quite sure what I’m going to make with it yet. Rum Balls My Way? Rum cake?

3 Likes