Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

and the cart gets bigger… 28 items and counting. That is going to be an expensive order when I finally pull the trigger as some will probably be 4oz bottles.

5 Likes

just tested my tester I mixed yesterday at 1.5% and wow, so tasty and spot on. It should be amazing once it properly steeps. now I need some chocolate to add to it

3 Likes

I promise more pens are coming in…

7 Likes

I was just told the pens will be in Monday next week :slight_smile:

For the people who have asked, I will make sure I set some aside and we will chat next week about haha… I also have some sweet Underarmor Jackets o.O

9 Likes

I did mention that I love you… right?
lol

5 Likes

I just received that flavor in… that and the Blood Orange.

1 Like

If I buy these nearly 30 flavors in my cart and do a will call will I get a pen and UA jacket???

If you’re looking for ideas for swag items, how about something useful that shows off your product like these? Look like they have plenty of room for branding and how cool would it be to see those in the backdrop of a lot of vape mail pics showing off all your products? Not saying these exact ones, but there’s a lot of variety available.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3030/10009718/3788001-acrylic-43-hole-display-stand-for-e-cigarettes

1 Like

Someone just gave me an idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who’s my favorite bunny in a hamster wheel? You are!!! That’s right you are.!!# LMFAO!!!

5 Likes

Yesterday I received 4 of the flavors that I ordered. I got home from work pretty late so I didnt get into testing much but I did a quick shake-n-vape of the Watermelon at 2%. I relly like this one. It is a very realistic sweet watermelon. I will continue testing it once a day to see how it settles but I am very optimistic that it will work well in the Rasberry Watermelon that I am working on. Now I just have to wait for the Rasberry SC to arrive.

2 Likes

We can now get RF too. You better not leave us out anymore :wink:

4 Likes

I just ordered the raspberry and blue raspberry today

5 Likes

So a bunny just delivered this to my house. I wasted no time and mixed my testers. Thanks again @Walt_RealFlavors for the chance to try your flavors.

13 Likes

Good! That’s what I was hoping for. Reminds me of prom. :laughing:

2 Likes

My Prom was all about the Boone’s Farm Strawberry Hill. :grinning:

7 Likes

Our dates were of legal drinking age and wanted to impress the ladies, so we got the good stuff! :tropical_drink:

5 Likes

Wait…Boones Farm doesn’t impress the ladies? I’m gonna have to up my game.

8 Likes

I am very curious about your first impressions of Rice Crispy & Cinnamon Toast. As I also ordered these two flavorings as well. And will be mixing this weekend.

2 Likes

I started with 2 percent as a tester. So we will see what comes of it. I hope it is good as well. RF is a new flavor brand for me as well. CAP, FW, TFA, and NETS are my go to brands. So we will just have to see. That’s why I like DIY, experiments you never know what you are going to get.

3 Likes