Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

It is very rarely PG, if it is, it is a very small amount (under 1%). I think that is only in 2 flavors as well.

The liquid you see is a mix of VG, PDO, or a different carrier like distilled water. (with the 3% alc in that), that is what Alcohol base is. We are working on getting the specific gravity listed on ALL flavors soon :smiley:

7 Likes

19 more flavors orderedā€¦

Hi, my name is Fozzy71 and I am a RF SC Addict. :grinning:

12 Likes

13 Likes

Brilliant, thanks Walt.

I suspect Iā€™ll be cut ā€˜nā€™ pasting that phrase a lot over the coming weeks as the first super-concentrates hit the UK a few days agoā€¦

:sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

A couple more orders and I can give @woftam a run for the money for most RF SC flavors in their stash.

6 Likes

@ Fozzy71 ā€¦ I think Iā€™ll order a few more today as well. :yum:

5 Likes

May the best man win :loudspeaker:

3 Likes

Wowā€¦must be nice to have that kind of vape budget. I can afford 2-3 at a time. Iā€™m waiting until that Rice Pudding gets released so I only have to pay shipping once. But thatā€™s okā€¦you can be the pack leader and give us flavor reports and a starting point :wink:

Thank you for all the helpful hints.

6 Likes

lol, my credit card balance is already obscene so I figured another $130 wonā€™t make that much of a difference at this point. I believe that gives me 60 of the SC flavors now.

2 Likes

Wowā€¦you go!

2 Likes

look at you i have 30 i believe , that was just one order of 24 and the 6 for just shipping , i havent had time to test yet but come Monday ill be testing like crazy , im just happy they dont have the amount TpA or Cap has that would be tough to get the entire line at that point ā€¦ i hope i enjoy them as much as you seem to

4 Likes

I have to admit Iā€™m well impressed so far, theyā€™re so cheap too, 30ml would be less that Ā£5ā€¦and you have to use so little, AND they taste so niceā€¦bit of a no brainer :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Where are you getting 60ml for under Ā£5. I must have missed that deal

4 Likes

that seems super cheap it cost 7$ for 30ml direct from RF of course there is an additional 10pct off but still , that price seems in line with the VG prices btw what does the 5 equal in usd

1 Like

sorryā€¦I meant 30mlā€¦Iā€™m not concentrating Iā€™m watching Rogue one ā€¦lol

4 Likes

That makes more sense now lol.
Have you tried out many of them so far?. I only got a chance to mix yesterday.

2 Likes

only a handful, and only today, the Bread has added a really nice taste to the Brioche recipe I did today, and the custard is nice straight off the bat, Iā€™m actually kinda hopin this recipe doesnā€™t change too much its almost exactly where I wanted it

2 Likes

Sounds good fella. Iā€™m going to start trying them out in another few days. Iā€™m glad they donā€™t all need a long steep.

3 Likes

Let me just say, please dont change a thing. While the coke may separate it is totally worth using as it is fantastic. It is the only one from you guys that has done that, for me, so far.

Paczki, i cant tell you how happy i am that it is going to make the cut. Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Only for you @Ken_O_Where <3 LOL

3 Likes