Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Hmm. Chocolate and orange. Yup. It would be good with 1% orange FA 1% chocolate FA and 0.25% cocoa FA…and liquor of choice.

2 Likes

The Butter Toffee is on MF point. It’s the Butterscotch that leaves just a horrible taste. I am serious when I say it is mixed with some sort of tobacco. I tried sweetner to no avail.

3 Likes

Does anyone know when the next batch of new flavors are supposed to go on the site?

1 Like

Yesterday…There has been a delay.

1 Like

The Butterfinger Beta at 3.5% is sooooooo gooooood. I have only tried it in a RDA so far from the mix I made yesterday but dayum, I am impressed so much so compared to the 2.5% I made earlier.

@Walt_RealFlavors do the Super Concentrates contain sweetener compared to the former Raw Extracts that did not? I do find the new SC to not need any sweetener but when you first came out with Raw Extracts they were not sweet like the VG versions.

3 Likes

Cool. Just making sure I didn’t miss it. I have been sick and praying to the porcelain God :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry. Hope you are feeling better soon. I’m having a bad night myself. Not sure what is going around, but it’s not pleasant to say the least!

3 Likes

Mystic and Juice I hope you both feel better soon!

3 Likes

Hope u feel better as well :frowning:

3 Likes

Whatever is in the krispy square serms to also be present in the SC marshmallow (but not VG version) and the SC Caramel, odd grainy taste…

2 Likes

It looks like most/all of the betas are now in the main part of the site along with Rice Pudding and Carrot Cake!!! Must resist the urge to buy more flavors, at least until I have finished testing the 19 new flavors I got this week…

2 Likes

Very odd. Those are way different ingredients but I will take a look and see what I can find.

Yes and no. They may have some EM added to help with taste and smooth things out some.

I honestly am not sure. Those two are super close. I would need to look at it more but I can’t think of anything off the top of my head.

3 Likes

lmao…good luck. Should we take bets on how long Fozzy will last guys? Mwahahahahahaha

6 Likes

Whatever line you set I would definitely bet the under.

5 Likes

Rice Pudding – Super Concentrate
$6.95–$9,999.95 $5.91–$9,999.95
Yes, there is officially a rice pudding flavor. (Now Ken will leave me alone!)
Our rice pudding is made from rice mixed with milk and other ingredients such as cinnamon and cream. This flavor should be very rich and thick with only a slight hint of sweetness (You may want to add more).

@Ken_O_Where lmao this is classic

2 Likes

I hope no one bet the over… Managed to only buy 7 flavors which I consider a win.

5 Likes

Im doing my SF test this weekend and if i get them all done ive allowed myself to buy some more lol , Can anyone please help with a SF percentage for the honey im thinking to start it at 1pct i see the mixing percents are between .2 and .5 pct please and ty

2 Likes

Fozzy, my 3 sampler packs, and others arrived today, haven’t had time to smell and stow yet.

1 Like

French Toast SC
Graham Cracker SC
Bread Pudding SC
Oatmeal Cookie SC
Pancakes SC
Bakery Super Concentrate Sample Pack
Cream Super Concentrate Sample Pack
Berry Super Concentrate Sample Pack

Fozzy, is the Creme flavor supposed to be black ??

1 Like

@SessionDrummer yes

@Walt_RealFlavors all your old bottles suck. all of them fell all over the place removing the rack from my cabinet, but the most recent 19 bottles didn’t tip over

3 Likes