Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

New bottles For The Win !!!

3 Likes

Same here, just ordered a box of 30ml PET’s

2 Likes

Mixed up a chocolate and peanut butter tester.

They smelled really good so i mixed 30 ml together at 1.5 chocolate and 2 peanut butter.

Now I wait

2 Likes

Hi all… mixed up a few RF supers three days ago and I just want to check in and let everyone know my findings on RootBeer Fountain and Cherry Cola. Ok and maybe Cotton Candy.

After only 3 days in Vg, there is almost no flavour to Cherry Cola, Root beer has a touch more and Cotton Candy almost none but sweet taste. All mixed at 2% … Hopefully the flaves will develop. All single Flav mixes. I sure hope some flavour developes in a week at least. Was going to order a crap load more tonight from RF but decided not to. Finger test tastes perfect but with clean coils and new cotton on RBA dripper, Nothing. Interesting . 0 nic used I might add.

2 Likes

This is fine for RF flavors, they are usually weak, but they are unique. So dont expect miracle from it. If you want to create rich taste for ejuice, then you will need some helpers from other brands.

thats an unusual statement , unless your referring to the VG line lol , if your statement is true a lot of people are gonna be pissed i should say disappointed

1 Like

do you usually mix 100pct VG

I have tried most of flavors in VG and SC form, except new, that they released recently. Have about a year of experience with RF flavors. And after last time spending another 300$ for order, I decided to stop ordering from them.

1 Like

Is this yours?

Banana in own juice : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1049890/Banana%20in%20own%20juice

1.5% Banana (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.5% Caramel (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.5% Stevia (Real Flavors)
0.45% Sugar Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.8% Vanilla Custard (SC) (Real Flavors)

Flavor total: 3.75%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/8mXM

1 Like

Yes, but turned out bad because of caramel, and I think and too much vanilla here. And still newspaper taste from banana)) cant enhance banana sc with something from RF.

3 Likes

nice to get another opinion , to be honest im just starting to test flaves and the two i hoped were great were mediocre at best , and the fact a single flavor takes a month to develop is also concerning to me but only time will tell for me , most. single flaves from companies like tpa , cap and others especially fruits a few days to a week is more than enough time to have a clue

3 Likes

so…a week in after my initial mixes and had a good toot on all 3 this morning, all I can say is…Baked Bread…OMG…that flavour is AMAZING…slightly over powered the Brioche mix though so it’ll stay in the box for a while to see if I can bring the cake and custard out, The Pink Candy burst isn’t as strong as I was hoping for being a fruity flavour but I’ll work on that, was hoping for more of a Pinkman strength flavour but it’s no where near at 2%. The Strawberry milk float mix was the weakest of the bunch surprisingly, over creamed probably but I’ll leave it asleep for a few weeks see what occurs, The SB is a very authentic flavour and could become a regular instead of my usual Red touch and shisha but it’s not prominent at the % I was mixing it with (2.5%) maybe without a cream heavy mix it could poke through more.
so far so good though for me, very impressed. still got loads to go through so I’ll try a few more today :wink: nice one @Walt_RealFlavors big thumbs up :+1:

6 Likes

In the defense of walt’s tall/skinny bottles I may have already had a few bourbons when this happened. :smiley:

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, does that allude that others stating that they are enjoying what they are perceiving from the flavorings are being dishonest? I mean I could understand ya agreeing with the other poster that something isn’t hitting your fancy, or if you think something is weak or needs help and isn’t a stand alone flavor. But remarking that others aren’t being “honest” kinda raises my hackles.

1 Like

I didn’t read it that way to be honest.

I can’t read his mind but what he said is similar to, “To be frank, it’s nice to hear another’s opinion”.

8 Likes

To be honest” is an expression that means frankly. “To be honest it’s fucking freezing today”. It’s not calling into question the honestly of anyone.

5 Likes

You were quick on the draw there lol

3 Likes

I’ve read that people who use “to be honest” is a marker that the person that says it is not always honest. So in effect fidalgo is lying or being dishonest. Let’s beat him.

6 Likes

Maybe it was just me then… just kinda set me back when I read it. I am totally for everyone speaking openly and love opposing opinions. I guess I just read it incorrectly as "It nice to see someone being honest instead of…"
Sorry… @fidalgo_vapes apologies for coming off like I did.

8 Likes

Ill scratch ur fuckin eyes out if you touch my princess…

6 Likes