Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

I never thought about it that way. Kick his ass!

4 Likes

Frankly, IDGAF, to be honest. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

To be fair i didnt think you would to be honest, but if im being honest iā€™d say thats fair enoughā€¦tbh

4 Likes

Not sure if thatā€™s what he meant or not, but Iā€™m leaning towards not. I have ZERO experience with RF SCā€™s at this point except for opening the bottles and sniffing. Most smell really good, BUT, havenā€™t mixed them yet. I donā€™t think there are any magic flavoring brands, that will all taste great, all mix perfectly, steep quickly, although I wish there were. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll find a few duds in my order, but time will tell. What is DOES seem is that the SCā€™s are different (I think) than many of the other standard flavors, either requiring lower mix %'s, or a longer than normal steep time, which always sucks, as Iā€™d rather steep it for a few days and start rolling. Waiting sucksā€¦ Just my .02.

2 Likes

Well, to be honest, i like your princess. Keep him close or frankly I may try to steal him away from you.

Tbh I would be interested in hearing which flavors [quote=ā€œfidalgo_vapes, post:773, topic:92474ā€]
were mediocre at best
[/quote]

I am hoping they werenā€™t ones I said were great JIC @fidalgo_vapes steals the football and sends a few nukes to Au

2 Likes

@Pugs1970 we should be frank with each other. Tonight you be Frank and tomorrow night I will be Frank. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

:laughing: hang on is this the Fly your freak flag Friday thread Frank

5 Likes

Way more important things goin on in my life right nowā€¦

6 Likes

I canā€™t blame you a bit. Looks tasty!

3 Likes

Nom Nom Nom I cant sleep now I need a midnight snack. The Franks are leading me astray.

5 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors please make a @pugs1970 lunch flavor for me.

6 Likes

Thick cut roast ham off the bone, tiger bread roll, Lurpac butterā€¦so simple, yet i could eat them for everā€¦and nowā€¦a soft bake salted caramel and chick chip cookieā€¦

5 Likes

Look at your beautiful nail. Men around the world will be envious of your manicured hands :wink::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Never again should he call @fidalgo_vapes princess. I didnā€™t even notice the nails lol

8 Likes

itā€™s hard work being an immaculate specimen

Real men fileā€¦and clear coatā€¦and hand cream is just necessaryā€¦

:princess:

6 Likes

@Pugs1970 sista you need some colour on them :laughing:

Sorry for crap ps bit tired here but cant sleep

9 Likes

wohā€¦that gives me an idea for the next 57 secondsā€¦

3 Likes

If you lie on that arm for a little bit first it will go numb before you start then it will look an feel like it isnt you.

3 Likes

tourniquet dudeā€¦Iā€™m too fat to sit on my own arm Iā€™ll break the fuckerā€¦

4 Likes