Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

My emoji’s have disappeared again…

2 Likes

Really??? look i understand you could be a smart ass like everyone could be, but where in the fuck would me saying " its nice to get another persons opinion " become others are being dishonest Plain and simple just so you could wrap it around your brain , ITS NICE TO GET ANOTHERS OPINION and thats just what it means , and the shit you write just raised the fuck out of my hackles whatever hackles are and if you want to continue this shit fuck off

1 Like

No bro they were the silly rabbit and trix, even if they were i know taste is subjective and all that my main concern was if i just fucked something up lol i appreciate all your help and everyone’s and im sure it the flaves and others will be great

2 Likes

I guess my apologies didn’t matter for the mistake I had made… again I will say sorry for reading your post incorrectly,

3 Likes

i was just apologizing to you and i am sorry i just woke up and only read your post and reacted immediately , its all good and i also am sorry

3 Likes

As if this was called for… do me a favor, just ignore me, ignore anything I say, don’t read anything I post, I have no need to be your entertainment. If this wasn’t a thread I like to read due to the information that get presented on the Real Flavors brand I’d just ignore opening the new threads up on it, knowing I’d see your name and may inadvertently comment on something you may be chatting about. I will do my best to ignore you, and would appreciate you doing the same for me. I hope you have a great day, and I hope you enjoy yourself for whats left of the weekend.

3 Likes

Come on people, lets be nice here and avoid the rude stuff.
Both of you have said sorry and despite that it continues. Why not just move on and forgive and forget…!

5 Likes

im done with it and apologize to all , i woke up and read one comment from my notifications and it was asking if i was calling people who i respect and have helped me through this transition " liars" dishonest its the same to me and i reacted exactly how i felt but i do apologize to all and this is where i respectfully bow out and quit posting regarding this situation

1 Like

Hmmm. The great debate. I can say that some of the testers smelled great but were we’re alittle flat. (I think cupcake batter was the biggest dissapointment). Orange was ok, but not amaze’balls. Vanilla custard was good’ish but still weak at 2% in a base mix…when compared to inw and FA and tpa when mixed at appropriate comparable percentages.

6 Likes

After reading the recent comments today I figured I would share my findings on the testers I am doing right now.

I did them all at 2% 2.5% and 3% in 100% VG I do not breath them actually I just shake them up take the caps off for maybe 2 min 2 times a day for the first 2 or 3 days.

Some are now over 2 weeks steeping and others are just over 1 week steeping. I try all of my testers at 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, and 4 weeks before I normally settle on what percentage to mix them at.

The flavors I have made right now are all Real Flavors (SC) (BETA) versions.

Butterfinger BETA
Fried Oreo BETA
French Toast 2 BETA
Blueberry Pastry BETA
Melon Medley BETA
Deep Fried Twinkie BETA
Cinnamon Roll 2 BETA

This is just a general summary of what I have found so far. So far I have liked every one of them except French Toast 2 and the Cinnamon Roll 2.

I think all of the ones I like taste just like the name says it is.

I have found that 2% to 3% was just not enough flavor and I am guessing that more like 3.5% to 4.5% to be more to my liking on them all. It is also my opinion that all of the ones I like I see no reason at all to add anything to them, in my opinion they are very pleasant vapes as single flavors.

I am also finding that at the 1 week stepping point they all have seemed to be vapable in my opinion if you really needed something to vape on.

Please remember these are premature opinions as they all need more time before I am willing to give a final opinion.

EDIT: I should have mentioned that the Blueberry Pastry so far is definitely more Blueberry Pastry filling taste but still early to judge.

8 Likes

It’s all good fidalgo, you said what happened. I think everyone can agree, that at least on ELR anyway, everyone NEEDS to post what they really think, good or bad. I’m sick of a few (other) forums where everyone is either a fanboy or an outcast. I’ve actually NEVER seen that here, and that’s part of the reason why I’m still here.

Don’t NOT post brother. Keep it real, and keep posting it. I actually didn’t see this whole thing going down because I was having a mental moment vaping my FIRST RF SC, French Toast, and it’s mind blowing.

Don’t know about the rest, but so far, RF SC is 1 and 0 with me. Keep the posts coming please. Good / bad doesn’t matter.

6 Likes

I’ve only tried French Toast original, and after about the third pull, I thought exactly the same thing, and I started trying to think back (if ever) that I’ve EVER felt that way after vaping a vendor flavor, and I don’t think I can remember ever NOT wanting to add, tweak, or change. I must try some more

3 Likes

how long are you steeping for before getting a satisfying taste , i know they will vary but whats your opinion

2 Likes

I think something else that needs to be said is what type of rda/tank are u using and what wattage or temperature. I have found that on a different flavor brand that when I vaped something in a tank compared to an rda I was actually able to taste it better. I know it seems weird but I guess the baby beast i was vaping was at a lower wattage with a stock coil 0.4 ohms compared to my Pharaoh dripper with a clapton coil around 0.2 ohms. Believe it or not different builds and devices have definetly shown me completely different results.

7 Likes

i have noticed this as well , ive been trying to use a coulke different tanks to test lately for that reason

5 Likes

How did you mix up the Orange? I thought it was excellent but I only used it at 0.6%. Here’s the recipe I used it in and I still can’t get enough of it. It plays really good with pineapple and lemonade. If you have FLV lemonade I would say use it as a sub if you don’t have RF’s lemonade. I would imagine that using this particular flavor at a high percentage it would probably get chemical and taste off. I have tried this mix in a baby beast and a cleito using stock coils and its really good (to me and a few of my friends). My one friend uses a crown v1 stock coils or a baby beast and my other friend who has tried this and liked it uses a TFV8 with stock coils.

Mimosa Sunset : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1107797/Mimosa%20Sunset

2% Champagne (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.6% Cherry (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.8% Lemonade (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.8% Orange (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.6% Pineapple (Flavorah)
0.2% Sweet Tart Candy (SC) (Real Flavors)

Flavor total: 5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/8Q5X

5 Likes

I still have a ton of RF flavors that I have yet to even sample. I had some solo flavors mixed from back in December that I just threw away because I didn’t sample them when I wanted to. I’ve been working on another group of flavors as well so I have been trying to sample stuff as much as I can but sometimes time catches up to me :frowning: Testing flavors can sometimes be a PITA but it really helps in the long run.

3 Likes

I don’t have the exact recpie I front of me. But it should have been close to…
1.5-2% orange RF Sc
0.5% cream fresh FA
1% marshmallow FA

This is how I single flavor test…it needs to be spread across a light cream palate. I know exactly how fresh cream and marshmallow reacts as a canvas. I can’t do single flavor tests. Plus I will always mix 3-6 flavors in a recipie so why not have two small players. Why the percent of orange. It was steeped for 4 weeks, orange is floral in nature to me…but when blended just right (light cream, a sugar like brown sugar, and a dash of other flavor) will just dance. And yes I have been building orange mixes for a a year and a half.

Overall… compare strawberry RF Sc to orange RF Sc and how they provide a full flavor. SB is a 9 (out of 10) and orange I would rate a 4. Compare to other brands…orange mf a 9, Strawberry FA (and other SB’s 5 as single flavors. Custard inw 9 (9 for me, other people probably a 6). Custard RF Sc at the 2% mark a 7…may try 3%.

Here is orange sunshine mixed 2/4. (Yes capturing sun in a bottle)

8 Likes

what a great idea , ive never thought of it that way

2 Likes

I have to agree. I’ve just started testing for the first time and this seems like an excellent idea

3 Likes