Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Souffle reminds me of sour cream and chives with rice. I mixed it but couldn’t vape it.

5 Likes

Just a heads up. We will be doing inventory late this week and next. It may cause some delays in orders.

3 Likes

Thanks Fozzy for the heads up. JJL, and for the souffle, that’s OFF mah list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thats a nice order i have 9 flaves to make into SF test then ill be looking at another order , a lot of these are smelling delicious , that being said i dont like to go off smell because it is different than vaping it but ill have to say these smell better than any flaves i could remember the only thing that turns me off is smelling some of the creams like butter cream which im assuming has BA to create the buttery taste

3 Likes

I like the Baklava and have a mix with it I really enjoy the vapor smell turns some people off. I mainly enjoy that flavor when I am at home and outside…lol. The Baklava on it’s own is OK but needs some help, I usually add a little butterscotch pudding SC and Natural Butterscotch from FW which is hands down my favorite butterscotch. I throw in some other flavors to get it were I like it like some Almond, a little butter cookie for the butter part and I think some toasted marshmallow but don’t have the recipe with me.

Thanks for the notes on the Souffle, was in the fence but now you knocked me off which was the way I was leaning anyway.

I am a big fan of RF SC and just ordered Paczki and Fruit Pebbles which must bring my total of RF SC in the 50 range I am guessing. There are still some flavors from other MFG’s that either are not available in RF SC line or are just too hard to replace so I can’t see myself going with ONLY RF SC.

6 Likes

Hmmmm, maybe not so much with the souffle for me…haha

5 Likes

lol like my brother and his girl. more than once they asked me wtf I was vaping

3 Likes

I have to agree with how they smell. I’ve got a ton of flavors, and with a few exceptions, the RF SC does smell better, and surprisingly so. As you said, smelling, and vaping can be quite different, so I’m anxious to get these steeped and start trying them out and posting some findings.

1 Like

The SC versions are taking wayyyy longer to perfect. Hope they are everything you dream lol.

7 Likes

Wow! Super yuck. Might go well with a carrot and ham vape

2 Likes

finished my SF test for the initial 30 flaves i ordered , im very excited to start tasting these im sure they wont disappoint , i will be testing at 1 , 2 and 4 weeks then finally start mixing Yay

5 Likes

So Walt, after placing another mega order from you guys, where’s all this swaggy swag I keep hearing about ?? Listed on your website ?? Thanks for the very tasty, and surprisingly good flavors.

2 Likes

Just so everyone knows I mixed the Souffle up at 2% and let it steep a month before I picked it back up. It could be one of those flavors that you only need a small amount. It’s super strong. I’m looking forward to trying the new rice pudding. I should be getting it Friday!

2 Likes

The rice pudding is in my mailbox now :D. I just need to go get it. I miss the days of mailboxes being at the end of driveways :frowning:

6 Likes

New and improved. No more leaking when shaking and very easy to mix with no syringes required.

9 Likes

Oh don’t worry sweetie, I’ll get it for you and try it out. Thanks!

4 Likes

Very fine idea to have those drip bottles. No more transferring flaves! :grin:

3 Likes

Just vaped a 1% RF SC Apple with 4% RF SC Caramel for a simple mix that was steeping since 12-11-16. This is pretty damn good and much better than what I tried as a shake n vape. It is a 80VG mix with 2% nic, think I might try it again at 75VG as it seems a little too thick in the Sense Blazer sub ohm tank.

This mix was based on the smell of the flavors and my personal experiences with how that relates to the % used. I feel I am getting a good sense of how much to use based on how strong or weak the smell is with RF SC flavors. The Apple is excellent, in the running with FA Fuji Apple and INW Two Apples for my favorite at the moment. The RF SC Caramel is still a mellow flavor even at 4% in this mix, not one you will want to use if you want that flavor in the forefront but it has settles in nicely with the 1% apple.

From this sample I can see using the RF SC Caramel in future mixes but would love to see a reformulation to make it more bolder. As is the SC Caramel is very tame even when smelling it, the same goes for Butter Toffee which smells great but weak.

Overall though I am very happy with the RF SC flavors with just a few exceptions. It takes some time to figure out how to use them but when you get there it is rewarding.

8 Likes

i for the life of me cant think why people would add pg to any rf sc.
its like changing your car’s oil but not the filter…

I have tried ;

sc strawberry - very exact, can be a bit full on initially (tried it snv,day1,2,) flavor is very nice -
very realistic, i would say fresh more than ripe…

sc white chocolate - might use a bit higher % 2.5% and mixed with sb sc. it was there and really nice. but just not enough to satisfy my mix. next batch will try 3 or 3.25 % ( flavor is a subtle creaminess to it with that slight milk powdery white chocolate taste. very authentic and tasty, and ive been battling with wc’s for a long time)

sc raspberry - on par with MF raspberry - if not better. can be a bit edgy on the throat early on. its very potent. wouldn’t go above 1.5% in mix 2%(solo) - such a nice full flavor.

sc cheesecake - still steeping for almost a week now. smells like ass, tastes like ass. but i think it will steep out nicely over 1-2 months

sc apple pie - made up about 1.3 liters of this so far. day1-3 dont vape it, (i didnt listen and kept vaping it, coudn’t put it down, a few headaches from the steeping process, i always get headaches end of the day vaping unsteeped juice. esp ones containing alc) if u have been looking for a delicious blend of cooked apples with a crust that comes in the more u vape it. its soft and round tasting pie/shortbread type base. deeper undertone, not deep like a graham, a mild soft pie/shortbread, hard to describe the base (like u can almost taste the shortbread pastry with flour on it) thats how awesome it is.

sc lemonade - made 30ml of this. could only smell vg + nic. day 2 - day 4 could still only smell my nic/vg in there. upped % to 2.5 on the same batch, day 1 again could only smell nic/vg day 2. could totally smell lemonade but still overpowered by vg/nic smell. (vape it. there you are. can finally taste it day 2). day 4 mixed it with raspberry and steeped it, opened day 9 shared it round the vape lounge and it went off. everyone went nuts on it - (I literally watched it change peoples lives… haha) they vaped my whole bottle. - about to put down 1.5 liters of this mix.

10 Likes

People who add PG to RF SC just prefer to not choke on the towering inferno when trying to vape on a high wattage sub ohm tank. Max VG is great until it doesn’t wick fast enough, make your juice to suit your vape style, not someone else’s.

Very nice write up on the flavors you tried so far!

4 Likes