Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

I’ll be completely honest with you. I’ve yet to experience the whole inhale/exhale thing with any juice.

5 Likes

I’m trying the vanilla custard now and it’s really good.

3 Likes

well its not like i inhale something and i get these flavors then when its in my mouth the come together and when i exhale comes something else lol , but sometimes ill taste a flave exhaling opposed to inhaling , i know when it is written it seems like for the 1 to 2 seconds before you release the vape there is magic inside the mouth lol

4 Likes

I know what you mean lol. I do get a hint of vanilla in there. The only two I’m not that keen on so far is cheesecake and baked bread. Baked bread tastes weird as fuck to me and I can’t even describe what it is lol.

3 Likes

I think that’s where I picked it up…

2 Likes

I’ve smelled the cheesecake still in it’s tester, and, ummmm, not sure if I’ll be able to brave it or not, yet…

I’ve also tried cream, meringue and sweet cream. All three were very disappointing because they were so weak. The meringue I could barely taste after a 4 weeks steep. I’m going to try them again but as it is they’re no better than cap or tpa creams.

1 Like

I hope you mixed it light. It has a strong sour taste. I did my SF at 1.5% and could have done it lower. I will be using it in recipes between 0.25 and 0.75.

3 Likes

That’s probably where I went wrong with it. I mixed everything at 2%

4 Likes

Hehe, well I sure didn’t (should have read first), but it’s right @ 2.5% with the rest. Maybe I’ll settle for just smelling that one. It’s very pungent and sour smelling, and am unsure what it will be like vaping it @ 2.5%.

be brave and try it, then if too strong you can cut it with some unflavored nice base to get it down to 1.25 easily.

2 Likes

Thanks for this as I have (or on order) all of these flavours. Extremely helpful reviews.

Glad I joined ELR… you folks are extremely helpful and saving me lots of $$$ in bad DIY juice blends and flavours.

Cheers!

7 Likes

My notes on pink candy might be helpful to you.
22. Pink Candy: I don’t know what the fuck it’s meant to be but it’s fucking good. :grin:

7 Likes

Brave: having or showing mental or moral strength to face danger, fear, or difficulty : having or showing courage

1 Like

Ecig Express just started carrying some of the SC’s in 10mls. More expensive than if buying 30ml. But much more cost effective for those that want to try before committing or for flavors you know will go bad before using them all. 2.99 a 10ml though :frowning:

3 Likes

They’re only available in 10ml here at $2.50 each

3 Likes

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ecigexpress: Complaints about the website

Have u ever tried MF blackberry? It’s the best I’ve ever had!

5 Likes

Uh Oh, adding flavs to da cart for the 20% weekend sale, and I see I get a gift prize !!!

3 Likes

I know I got that as one of my freebies. I’m still waiting on @Walt_RealFlavors to bring out a cocoa flavor. I’ve had good luck with JF and FA (only problem is u have to vape such low watts with FA and JF cocoa is a little on the weaker side.)

2 Likes