Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Thanks for the link @puffon. I just ordered 100 @ $0.27 each with shipping… good deal.

EDIT I forgot to enter the discount code. This would’ve made them less than $0.25 each.

4 Likes

just when i thought i could put the debit card away

2 Likes

Anyone find most SC flavors have a real earthy note to them? Does anyone use EM or sweetner with them?

3 Likes

I’ve found that with a lot of the fruits.

3 Likes

Noticing it with bakeries and custards.

3 Likes

I don’t have a ton of the SCs but I haven’t noticed an earthiness in the ones that made the cut for me. As far as adding additives, it’s something I consider in a overall recipe. I haven’t notice a need for this in the SFs I’ve tried so far.

I must admit My experience with these SCs are pretty limited compared to how much some users have purchased and tested.

3 Likes

May palette is far from refined so I’m surprised I got it at all lol

4 Likes

LOL and LMAO.

4 Likes

ive just tested the beta deep fried twinkie and french toast v2 these two have a taste i cant nail down it may be an earthy type taste i did the twinkie at 3pct and am thinking that why i got this off taste to it so ill try it at a lower percent but the french toast v2 is for the most part good but something in it throws it off and i cant describe it , its almost like an over boiled egg taste that one ill try at a different percent as well , the cream and milk have been good and the strawberry milkshake is the best flavor ive had from them , ill post opinion on these flaves later as they are now i have not added anything to these yet ill usually add things after ive nailed down the best percentage for me

4 Likes

That is a really good deal. I may use them in the future.

1 Like

Brownie SC 2.5% (4-15-17) – OMG, the smell of this is full on brownie, and the vape is pretty darned closed to how it smells. Has a very good chocolatey chewey center nature to it that really works, with maybe some cocoa, milk chocolate, and a deeper chocolate all in there. I’m not even a brownie fiend, and it’s still good, and that’s saying something. Wife IS a brownie fiend, BUT, she doesn’t like vaping choco, so no input from her.
10/10.

5 Likes

All of their chocolate vapes are really good but I have never vaped choco from other flavor companies. The cookies and cream, deep fried oreo, plain chocolate and white chocolate testers I did were all great. I can’t wait to start using them in more recipes. The only recipe I used any choco in so far was the white mice rice I adapted from @Pugs1970 here - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/842789/White%20mice%20rice%20

My adaptation:

White mice rice 100ml (RFSC)
1.50% Rice Krispy Treat (Real Flavors)
0.90% White Chocolate (Real Flavors)
0.70% Cream (Real Flavors)
0.50% Caramel (Real Flavors)
0.50% Marshmallow (Real Flavors)

5 Likes

Good to know and added to shopping list :smiley:

3 Likes

Very good to know. I’m loading a 20% off basket as we speak, and am trying to keep it JUST to what I need (LOLOLOL). Think I’m going to scrub a few and replace with C&C and DFO, and CHOCO.

3 Likes

Tasting notes 4 15 2017 peanut butter toast. Made 03 07 2017. Overall mix has held up well. Smooth peanut butter inhale with real tasting “multi grain” toast exhale. Peanut butter has faded somewhat. Maybe up RF SC peanut butter to 2% tfa to 3%. Butter not as present as desired up TFA butter to 1% up Cap Golden to 1.5%

4 Likes

Has anyone tried the blackberry yet ?? Am trying to get as many of these flavors tested, as I never seem to have enough time. It appears at first vape to NOT really be like any blackberry I’ve ever had. Some kind of berry, but no clue what. Anyone else test it yet ?

1 Like

Blackberry SC 2.5% (4-15-17) – After a 2 week steep this one was interesting, not in a good or bad way, just interesting. It didn’t taste like any Blackberry I’ve ever had, and my first thought was Snozzberry, or Jelloberry. Not sure why. Nice and sweet and berry-like, with a little twang, just no berry I could identify. Could be added as a berry mix maybe, but for a blackberry, going 2/10.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I did with mine. I like simplicity and easy, which is why I mix by weight!

3 Likes

@MysticRose You are a wise Thornish Spoonie and Flavor Scribe.

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer this is a special one at your request

Real Flavors SC Strawberry Milkshake tested @ 3%
made 3-26 first test 4-15 dual clapton .27ohms in a velocity v2

Holy moly this flavor has me wanting more and more the strawberry is very good and the mouthfeel is great this is hands down the best RFSC flave ive had , being at 3 pct makes me rethink all of my flavor percents in the flaves im not liking , this is better than some complex strawberry milkshakes others have gotten some fame for and its a stand alone well done the count was full and i thought for sure there was a strike out coming but a homerun is what this flavor is if you have tried it at other percents try it again at three i cant imagine anyone thinking this is a bad flavor

8 Likes