Real Flavors Watermelon, Taffy, and Cinnamon Roll

I was able to grab these flavors during a give away and have only found one recipe for the Watermelon and Taffy, which is pretty good.

I haven’t been able to find any for the Cinnamon Roll and mixed by itself taste pretty horrid so far.

Do any of you guys and gals have these flavors in any of your recipes? Please share! :smile:

1 Like

What % did you mix the Cinnamon Roll? Are these Super Concentrates?

1 Like

I know I posted a watermelon recpie in the real flavors thread.

1 Like

I believe they are super concentrates, and I did cinnamon roll at 3% with a hint of sweetener. It doesn’t taste anything like.

2 Likes

That was my take on it too.

1 Like

To me it was a little light at 3% so I went up to 4%. It has a light cinnamon with more of a doughy bread flavor. Almost more of a french toast. I dont like TFA or CAP Cinnamon Danish because the cinnamon is overpowering to me. I would suggest mixing one of those with the RF at 3.5% each.

2 Likes

I use it at, I believe, 3% for a sugar drizzle clone. It is a less Cinnamon flavor than the FW Cinnamon roll I was using. If you’ve ever seen the clone recipe, you’ll know why I went for less Cinnamon.
Personally, I can’t stand Cinnamon, but I have lots of people requesting the stuff. One of these days I’m going to start charging a “nuisance” surcharge. Stuff stinks u my mixing room for hours!

3 Likes

where is your shop so i can come in and place huge cinnamon orders every week!:joy:

1 Like

I don’t own a shop, I just sell too them. Visit any of the shops in Calhoun or Etowah counties in Alabama. When they start laughing because you bought a ton of the Cinnamon flavors, you’ll know why.
I’m well known for my dislike of the stuff. It’s worse in the fall. My wife loves it, so she hides one of those Cinnamon brooms in the house, because too her, it is THE smell of fall.
I spend days looking for those damn things!!

4 Likes

I bet she laughs her ass off as you storm around the house looking for them!

3 Likes

I think she enjoys it WAY too much.
Karma balancing out I guess. I have her try my experimental mixes, like tomato, pizza, etc.
I really get a kick out of the faces she makes. It’s almost worth dealing with the Cinnamon… almost.

4 Likes

Yes that makes it all worth it!

2 Likes