Real Flavors who wants?

I steep them

You… steep… them…?

OK so @BoDarc is right. your name should be Troel5

4 Likes

dark places with heat, right?

3 Likes

Mostly I just let them breath for 48 hours and then I put them on a shelf in my fridge

1 Like

@Joel5, you told me you slather it all over your body while sunbathing!

2 Likes

ok, so your messin with me…

You don’t let your juices breath?

no I don’t

dude… That is seriously messed up for a heterosexual male to watch. It was like a train wreck with mangled bodies and blood every where. Not sure how much I watched, but I am now scared for life, which luckily for me won’t be much longer

2 Likes

Well hi Molly, you ignoring me for any specific reason? lmao. Or just all the right ones. lol

1 Like

Hey @Molly_Mcghee where’s that grumpy old man @Cutlass92 hidin out at?

3 Likes

Buttin in here but I always do. I like to let mine breath a certain amount but remember this anything that evaporates out carries a bit of flavor with it. It varies from brand to brand and flavor to flavor as to how much.

2 Likes

Working on my daughters car!

2 Likes

Not ignoring!!! He’s working on our daughter’s car and I’m providing moral support! :joy:

3 Likes

Just taking a cue from @Steampugs’s playbook and trying to corner the market in eye-bleach. Here is a cute and cuddly kitten

kitteh.exe has stopped working. Reload?

6 Likes

LIES!!
Cars don’t have keyboards!

Back to work you slacker! :whip-psh: :laughing:
(this message sent on @Molly_Mcghee’s behalf…)

PS: a very nice thing you’re doing OOPS, supposed to be doing BTW! :wink: Molly really should ease up on you a bit! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I was waiting on parts.

4 Likes

A likely story… :laughing: :wink:

4 Likes

Hey what kind of tanks are you and the missus using/

3 Likes

We where using the big tfv8 but now I’m using a steam crave and the wife is using a peerless.

2 Likes