Rebel box mod with dna250 chip?

This one
Has anyone had one of these or heard about any issues with them.
Jai haze has a review and loves it but that doesnt fill me with confidence.

5 Likes

The first specification will get you a lot of positive views
misc

4 Likes

I am looking for a dual 21700 dna mod and not many around. Thought this one looked good but always like to check for anyone in the know.

3 Likes

I just looked at the spec and at the price it doesn’t appear to be to bad of a deal. DNA chips have the best customer service by far. Just my observation without actually seeing or owning this one myself.

4 Likes

dna250c is always a good thing. Hooked up to sled for 20700/21700 even better :slight_smile:

I personally dislike rebel mods because they are grossly overpriced for a 3d printed box but the link you posted has a very decent price

7 Likes

It looks like they are selling off the 250 mods and starting 250c production.
Having never had a dna mod is the c much better

3 Likes

C has the replay function which is the reason I bought one(not a rebel tho). There were rumors of replay coming to 250 with a firmware update but it hasn’t happened yet.

Before you ask what is replay, you save your perfect puff, and the mod will replay it to you each time (as long as you use TC wire)

4 Likes

Thanks, so will just be missing out on replay (possibly.) but all the tc awsome should be the same.

Have you come across any other dual 21700 250/c mods.

3 Likes

TC is the same in my opinion. Just the replay is missing, and it might potentially appear in a future update (oh, C has color screen which I don’t care for tbh)

I haven’t seed another 2x700 DNA250 mod. Just the big (hugely overpiced) ones with LiPo battery packs (those go for $300-ish and up)

3 Likes

I don’t think the 250 dna chip will have a firmware update. Maybe your thinking of the 75c which rolled out without replay.

3 Likes

I said there are rumors about it. I remember reading it somewhere, but it was never confirmed and it never came out. But there is always hope :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s a throttled down DNA200. Were you guys thinking it was a 250C?

3 Likes

The DNA 250 is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vaporizers. It features Evolv’s patented Wattage Control, Temperature Protection, Preheat, Digital User Controls, OLED Screen, Onboard Buttons and Synchronous Rectification for maximum battery life and minimal heat generation. The DNA 250 runs from a 2 or 3 cell lithium polymer battery, and features cell-by-cell battery monitoring and integrated balance charger. The USB port and Evolv’s EScribe software can be used to customize or monitor the user experience. It is the most advanced personal vaporizer controller ever made. The DNA 250 is vaping down to a science.https://www.evolvapor.com/products/dna250

This is what I assumed it was Didn’t see any mention of The DNA 250 Color

3 Likes

Scroll back up. Adary made mention of the C. No big deal.

3 Likes

I have a Rebel 3x18650 DNA 250c and love it, best DNA device I ever had and I have many.
Way better than the Boxer, which is it’s obvious closest rival.

5 Likes

No big deal to me I only responded because your response was directly to my original reply to OP. I do not need to scroll back up thank you, I saw the posts.

4 Likes

Why would you spend ÂŁ130 on this when you can get a $100 tripple 18650 DNA250c?
Unless you get a really good deal for a DNA250 (minus the replay), i.e. £75-£80 or less, I wouldn’t spend my money on it anymore… no matter how great the DNA250 is (I have one too).

5 Likes

That is a mighty fine deal, but i am really wanting somthing that takes 21700 batteries.

3 Likes

Thanks very good to hear from someone with a rebel mod who likes it.

2 Likes

3x 18650 is a lot better than 2x21700 :slight_smile:

3 Likes