Recipe for Hawaiian Pog Juice? Anyone? Bueller?

Hi guys, have you had any success with the Hawaiian POG? Have you tried adding anything other than the Passion Fruit, Orange and Guava? How about the Pineapple? Is it really there in the flavor? Oh and if yes, can I use pineapple flavor or does it HAVE to be “Golden” pineapple?

Cap pineapple or a about 0.8% flv pineapple will give you the closest results. I’d say my recipe is about 90-95% there as a clone.

1 Like

Can I use pineapple or does it have to be the Golden Pineapple you
mentioned?

Cap pineapple is golden pineapple.

http://www.capellaflavors.com/search.php?search_query=pineapple

i jusy tasted this NAKED hawaiin pog and it had a good flavor profile but super sweeet , it did inspire me to buy FA passion fruit , orange and guava to create my own pog juice , if your gonna clone it dont forget the sweetener a clone by definition should be exact so when cloning commercial juice i dont see how people could leave out the sugar

1 Like

I personally do not like adding sweetner as flavors, main reason is that coils last less when adding sugar.

1 Like

This is pretty close but there is something missing IMO. The FLV Pink Guava is certainly key. There is a slight acidity that builds up after awhile that irritates my throat so something is off, but I don’t know what. Maybe a drop or two of smooth? I haven’t used it in over a year so I’m not sure if that would do the trick or not.
Oh, I also used Mandarin instead of Orange. Never tried FA Orange is it less acidic?

3 Likes

I think that orange is a better flavor when I picked it for this recipe. When I get home and can actually taste both I’ll report back and hopefully give you a better answer.

2 Likes

i dont either but to create a clone an identical juice , which to me seems to be impossible ( identical ) you will need to use some imo

1 Like

Just a guess… but I think it’s all CAP. I haven’t tried to clone but the smell of the passion fruit and sweet guava concentrates I immediately recognized when opening. And it wouldn’t be surprising at all that a big commercial juicer is using one flavoring vendor for it’s blends. I’m gonna buy that Capella Orange and maybe try. I understand that smell doesn’t always equal taste

3 Likes

Good luck my friend. Let us know how you do.

1 Like

I’d say the Mandarin FA was a better choice for this juice. Now I wanna try the juicy orange whem I get time this weekend. I also liked your idea of adding some smooth. Now I’m wondering if maybe some saline could possibly help as well! I always got a weird coconut back taste when I used smooth. Idk.

3 Likes

junky, have you made any headway? I’m chasing this one down too and used your pog 2 recipe as a starting point.

I may need to get some Mandarin FA on order but wanted to check first. Thanks!

Haven’t made much headway. I guess I need to order another bottle to really get it down.

1 Like

Personally I think it is RANK, however, I do believe that there is Pomegranite in it

1 Like

Best juice on the market…sweetener is a must when making commercial clones. If youre worried about sweetener gunking your coils how can you try to clone a commercial ejuice without it and say its not the same.

Wayne Walker said it first (Rhetorical answer)

thank a lot @Mjn618 i just looked up zeppola fa or however you spell and now have to order it lol any thoughts on this one anybody ??? @Amy2 what do you think of the zeppola fa

1 Like

@Kohr7…Here’s a thread for the recipe you just posted.

@Kohr7 here is the thread that @juice_junkie_lover invited you too

1 Like