Recipe for Hawaiian Pog Juice? Anyone? Bueller?

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1188185/Hawaiian%20Pog%20Clone

Here is an attempt at a Hawaiian Pog clone. I would appreciate any feedback on it. Its a modified recipe from another person on this website. His name is in the info. I’m new to this website so if I have dome anything wrong in posting let me know so I can try and fix it. Thank you.

I tagged you in a thread that was already started on cloning this. Welcome :slight_smile: if the tag doesn’t work you can find it by searching for it up top on the right hand side. I’m mobile right now so hopefully I’m directing you right :smile:

3 Likes

Merge request @JoJo :blush:

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/recipe-for-hawaiian-pog-juice-anyone-bueller?source_topic_id=75279

ETA: Welcome @Kohr7 :smiley:

4 Likes

You beat me to it @Lolly. Was just about to ask for the same thing :smile:

3 Likes

Hey guys i’ve done some adjusting to my Hawaiian Pog Clone. If anyone is able to try it out and give me some feedback i would appreciate it. It taste very very close to the original Hawaiian Pog.

2 Likes

I’ve tried the commercial version of this, and I liked it a lot. I am going to give these recipes a try and see what I come up with. Like @juice_junkie_lover mentioned, I also get a grapefruit type of flavor in the guava. I am going to try all Flavorah flavorings. @netweight gave me the idea about a juice vendor possibly using all one flavoring vendor, and with the uniqueness of the grapefruit notes in the guava, that might be a possible tip-off about flavorah. I just ordered the ingredients last night, so I will give it a try whenever the stuff arrives and post after I’ve mixed some up.

3 Likes

Coolll… I just tried that flv pink guava and def can see what you’re saying about the grapefruit notes. Good luck!

2 Likes

Let me know what you come up with. I would love to try other recipes! Im getting a little stumped on mine as its not quite there, hopefully you can get another step towards the original :smiley:

1 Like

I know man Im still waiting on other donuts to mix with zeppola as of now lol so I havent started mixing it yet lol

1 Like

FA Forest Fruit @10% with 2-4% sweetener is the closest thing to Nakeds Hawain Pog Ive ever tried to create

Sounds almost like Betty clone but Betty clone was black current. 2-4 % sweetener is terrible!

1 Like

Hey guys i have another recipe of this made up. You can find it in my recipes on my profile. The V2 is the latest. If anyone can make it and give me some feedback i would appreciate it! :smiley:

1 Like

Didn’t have marshmallow on hand but I tried it anyways. This revision was what I was going to try next and at shake and vape, I absolutely love it.

I’ve been after this clone for months. I’ve got about twenty empty bortles of real Hawaiian POG sitting around waiting for the perfect recipe and I think you’ve nailed it. Mixed up 5 bottles. Gonna let them steep a bit to see how they turn out but so far it’s off to an amazing start!

Good job Kohr!!

2 Likes

I’m glad you are liking it so far! I’m gonna try tweaking it slightly once I get another bottle of the real stuff to try and fine tune it. And with the marshmallow I’m sure it could be good without. I just added it in place of a sweetener cause the sweeteners give me headaches :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll keep you guys posted if I find any changes for the better!

Hey guys i have another recipe for this Hawaiian Pog Clone. (Its the V3) I’d appreciate any feedback i can get on it. Thank you!

3 Likes

Alright guys i have a final version of my Hawaiian Pog clone. I feel its close enough for me that i wont be tinkering with this clone anymore. Enjoy and please let me know what you think of it! :smile:

1 Like

I will hopefully mix some of that up this weekend. Thanks for keeping up on it!

I honestly (and sadly) think… it’s been made private. Though I suspect your POG9 would come awfully close, will have to try it when I can get some cactus.

I’ve yet to mix it myself but heard some good things about it… If you’re aware of DOD then check him out he put up a remix of this about 2 months ago or something like that on youtube it’s under Remixx month. DiyorDie. That’s probably your best bet

I did try Gwandrei and ENYAWREKLAW/DOD versions, they are very much like POG juice from the market but not so much like n100 hawaiian pog. Still pretty tasty though. A little INW cactus and grapefruit (and I mean very little, like 1d/30ml) gets these… closer… after a good 9d+ steep. I see a rumor in a recipe’s comments there might be a re-remix in the works from one of them, which I’ll likely try unless it has exotic ingredients I’d have to source from outside Canada.