Recipe for lots of smoke on the cheap?

So, I’m actually not asking for actual vaping use, but rather for use as a ‘special effect’ of sorts, meaning I wanna make an object produce the smoke on its own. Which, in turn, means I needn’t make it nicely flavored or anything such and thus it’d be quite a shame to use finely-prepped, nicotine-conmtaining liquid whose only use is to be watched dissipating.

So, what kind of ideas would you guys employ for what’s basically an unmanned chimney?

A fog machine

And the juice it uses

Make your own juice:

14 Likes

The catch is, I need it tiny and battery-powered :stuck_out_tongue:

That said, comparing recipes and the fog liquid you linked sheds some light, and the two machines aren’t too different in principle.

http://looksolutionsusa.com/tiny-foggers/

1 Like

Good one!

Still, this is the customization corner, we can do better :stuck_out_tongue:

You got it wrong, this is not the customization corner, this is the DIY corner and a little Google Fu will take you a long way. I did my part and posted battery operated devices for you which i found in 3 seconds by the way by googling…

15 Likes

Need to chuck some sick clouds bro?

15 Likes

Sorry, sorry, this came off wrong. I didn’t mean any disrespect.

Truth is, 30 minutes ago I thought fog machines run on dry ice, so I didn’t think to look that way anyway.

But, I’m big on the DIY bit, on every field. I wouldn’t bother with this if not for that element. And I figured, this was the place for just that, so I was disapointed facing ‘it’s been done and on sale’, cause that’s not what DIY is all about.

1 Like

Thing is, the devices we use - including Batteries and Mods - are not made for permanent fire.

Using a device that is made for that is the safe way to go…

4 Likes

Fair point.

1 Like

Usually, with some of your replies, I wonder if you got out of the wrong side of the bed, but this time your reply was unusually restrained. Are you ok?

5 Likes

Yeah not sure what happened there. I’m sure i will be back to my normal self by tomorrow :wink:

7 Likes

I have seen this exact same thread being posted on another forum some monhs ago.

1 Like

Wrong forum… ??

4 Likes

Wrong everything…

8 Likes

What is your angle here? You seem a bit lost.

We can send you in the right direction if needed. Free of charge.

9 Likes

Is that a hammer in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

6 Likes

He is always happy to see you and do that secret shake you know…

7 Likes

@Curious_Cappybara you could modify a vape device but it would autoshutoff after max 10 seconds. It would also be about $50 minimum. For liquid you could use pure VG …notice the FOG juice is Glycerin …probably not best for vaping. We use a purer source. Using a bottom airflow atomizer you could blow in instead of inhaling and generate fog …for 10 seconds. Maybe just some plastic tubing and duct tape. Sounds a little risky to make a battery sourced generator but it could happen …no pics? …it didn’t happen :wink:

2 Likes

That’s what I thought too, thanks!

It would get fried for longer, huh? Perhaps dripping it on a hot surface would work for puffs?