Recipe iv mixed

I think that’s a question for the U.K. Peeps
@Steampugs @Lolly I know there are more but I can’t think of them.
Vendor list
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

3 Likes

cheers im uk based myself

2 Likes

I figured that out from your nic strength, I’m across the pond. But I tagged a few U.K. Mixers so they could help you out.

2 Likes

Gotta be honest ive never actually heard of em?..this is a supplier i presume?.. I tend to stick with Chefs Flavour or Rainbowvapes 🖒

3 Likes
1 Like

You get cheaper flavors at chefs, don’t let the name “flavours for less” fool you :wink: They’re more common on this site and will make it easier for you to (re)create existing recipes on ELR.

Also, when you’re new to mixing, I advise you to stick to well known and highly rated recipes to start off. Look at the flavor profiles and when you select a few, order the concentrates needed.

On the Resources link you’ll find links to UK shops + discount codes. Also on Planet Of The Vapes you can find a lot of discount information and good deals.

Once you get the hang of mixing (which will be rather sooner than later), you’re in a much better position to start experimenting with new flavors.
I’m not saying it’s wrong to do that from the start, but you just might find it a bit harder to make recipes that you thoroughly enjoy from the get go.

There’s a really good thread in the forums about which flavors will make you the best rated recipes if you quickly want to build up a varied stash without spending 100’s of £s in 1 go

4 Likes

i wana jump in the deep end and make me own i know i probs shoudnt tho

1 Like

By the way, if you want to make your recipe a little more exciting, throw some strawberry in it, it’s pretty good :wink:

2 Likes

looks tastie

today is the day :grin::grin:

3 Likes

it went very well all tho the mango needed to be a bit stronger part from that cant moan for first mix :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

That’s great!

Peach mango and strawberry is one of my husband’s favorite combos. I call it “PMS” which he hates:laughing:

3 Likes

Congrats on your first mix!!

2 Likes

i will give that a try :v::v:

1 Like

cheers dude would gone all wrong if wernt for you

1 Like

http://tjek.nu/r/eXaw

Nicotine juice 18 mg (80/20 PG/VG)
lol, such a weird ratio :wink:

not really just an old school ratio

I’ve seen beginners mix up the PG/VG ratio yesterday, also with an 80/20 ratio and that’s a big difference.
Base liquids should IMO always be bought separately, it makes mixing so much easier. And unless you’re allergic to PG, always buy nic in 100% PG. It’s easier to work with and keeps longer than in VG mixes.