Recipe Summary

Sometimes I like to name recipes a little odd, and it doesn’t quite give a description of the flavors involved or the general profile of the mix. I was wondering if it would be possible to add a small summary, maybe one or two sentences to the ‘Info’ button when browsing through recipes. It could be a small line we can fill out in the recipe, similar to Private Notes, but would appear when you click the info button next to a recipe instead of fully opening the recipe. I don’t know if this is something that could be implemented, but I think it would be neat. I might be the minority in wanting something like this, I understand. :wink:

5 Likes

I think this is a great idea. I like using off the wall names.

2 Likes

I never really consider the names (unless obvious like Strawberry Pineapple Cupcake or something) - I think the info button as it is, shows the approximate recipe and should give you an idea. If you need more, you’d need to go read the notes…
I think more input fields on the recipe should be considered very carefully :wink:

3 Likes

My laziness fails me again. :wink: I didn’t quite think about what it would be to tack on another field, which would just complicate.