Recipes for a newbie using LB flavors

Could use some help on a few simple recipes using LB flavors from starters kit.Thank You! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We have put together some flavor notes here I can link them to this. LB seems to be on the weaker side some times. Albeit they have some really great flavors.

Blue Raspberry is fantastic it can easily be placed w/ menthol or a watermelon/ or whichever fruit you enjoy and be a great vape ! Idk which ones you have but look through these notes for profiles and starting %s. If ya have questions you can always ask or PM me.

4 Likes

My latest LB fave is the Lava Cake. Just mix it up at 8% and let it steep a few days. Nothing else needed but I’ll probably start adding some creams and see where it goes. I like the Chocolate Roll as well but it’s not as strong. My last CR mix I added a few things and it was a bit closer to my Lava Cake mix.

I’ve also had great results with Root Beer and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Seems they are made for each other if you’re looking for a RB float vape. I dig the Honeydew with the VBIC too.

Don’t really care for the Strawberry. Taste a bit fake to me. Sticking with the TFA/Cap mix for now.

I’ll have to check my notes for the rest. I think I have half of the flavor line. Love their nic as well.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your time and help. I appreciate it.