Recommendations For Most Flavorful Ejuice ( commercial vendors )

Vape supplies are definitely a bill, esp when you keep effing up like me!

1 Like

It happens… part of the learning experience
You have to crawl before you walk

I think I’m somewhere between the blue shirt and purple shirt…

1 Like

Have you entered all your flavors into your flavor stash on the recpie side? Or were all the above all the flavors you have?

If you input all your flavors properly into your stash and post the link to the stash here we can make up some recipes for you.

2 Likes

@Chrispdx post reminded me of a place i bought juice from b4 it was ejuicedirect.com , you have to register to see pricea and they always have a deal of the day or week where you buy 400ml for like 40 bucks or aomething like that im gonna go look to give you and example … so read the note in a bit

this is the deal of the week 500ml for 50bucks and they carry all the big brands

Berry Burst

LINEUP:
Berry Rush by Air Factory (100ml) - A magical mix of assorted berries intertwined with taffy candy (VG/PG: 70/30)
Berry Burst by Burst (60ml) - Mixed berry taffy candy. (VG/PG: 70/30)
Mixed Berries by Nerdy (100ml) - Mixed berries hard candy. (VG/PG: 70/30)
Mixed Berries by Rype (120ml) - A blissful blend of blueberries and strawberry (VG/PG: 70/30)
Mixed Berried by Direct Juice (120ml) - Blueberries, raspberries and, strawberries (VG/PG: 70/30)
TOTAL OF 500mls

plus they have flat rate shipping of 5$ so shipping isnt horrible

1 Like

Which one would i use for dessert and for fruit? All of the concentrates i have a bakery flavors. How much would you recommend per 15ml?

2 Likes

All I can say is that sucks. I do understand the situation. I never really considered that since I have 3 within walking distance of where I live.

1 Like

if you want to keep it simple just grab some Cap super sweet … start at .5pct it is sweeeeet… you could use it up to 1 pct i cant imagine needing anymore but you will have to see how much it takes to satisfy you

2 Likes

I know it’s been suggested that possibly muting may be result of to much flavor. Mix I did last night was an excellent example…

1 Like

I ordered another small order from Mitton Vapers with flavor boosters. If it’s too strong can’t I just dilute it? Ahh at least you’re experiencing my pain with overflavoring. Do you recommend I take the flavors I have that are at 15% and mix them with PG/VG and nic and just try to wing it since I don’t have a scale or do you think those flavors are just shot?

1 Like

I don’t know if you got my last response but I feel your pain! So what do you recommend I do with the blasted 15% mixed ejuices I have? They’re all 15ml (close to, not exact bc I’ve put them in my tank and sampled them). Should I try to make a base with my VG, PG and nic and mix them or do you think my 15% ones are a lost cause?

I put another order in with Mitton Vapors and added 2 flavor shots. If it’s too strong can’t I just dilute it with a base mix?

1 Like

Save your nic just mix them with an unflavored pg/vg mix…

Maybe fill tank half with steeped mix , and half vg/pg mix. See if that changes anything…

Or maybe 25% steeped and 75% unflavored pg/vg mix…

See if anything changes… think u said something about being harsh and no flavor…

1 Like

Do I need to let it resteep after adding more PG VG and nic or no?

1 Like

For testing purposes not really but you can if you want.,

1 Like

Just shake it up real good

1 Like

Ok I’ll try that on a few of them. I tried already to do the apple pie mixed with another plain base but it didn’t do anything.

1 Like

Do you use coils in your tank? What can I do to max their usage? I wasn’t changing them often before but now its every few days.

1 Like

Currently using the Tfv12 tank with a premade coil

1 Like

Oh considering how experienced you were I thought you’d be building your own massive contraptions.

1 Like

Bigger is not always better. I get similar experience from a .15ohm flat Clapton at 60w than from a .5ohm flat ribbon at 17w.

Stock coils are not necessarily bad, but they are certainly more expensive in the long run.

4 Likes

very true super frog , most my juices are sample on a single coil .3ohm in a derringer vaped appprx at 30 watts

4 Likes