Recommendations For Most Flavorful Ejuice ( commercial vendors )

Should I use a medium between the two then or start at the beginning percent?

1 Like

It depends on recipe and your preference. Letā€™s say we want to make a vanilla milkshake, first ask yourself what that means too you.

How much vanilla you want to taste, or should it be settle etc. Letā€™s say your window is 2% (tasting it mildly) - 5% (vanilla overload, nearly overwhelming) then pick the higher middle for example 3.5-4 for in your face vanilla. If you wanted it settle, start at the beginning of your window or even below.

This is just for the starting recipe tho, adjust after you mixed and vaped it, as well as steeped it.

If you wanted it fully precise, you would have to mix multiple bottles of that single flavor at different percentage, starting at 0.5% and up lol.

1 Like

i copied and pasted the title from a pm

1 Like

No idea - Looks like it was inputted like that?

3 Likes

IMO and experiance there is No way commercial juice taste better than a good DIY recipe so give me 5 commercial juices you like and a couple weeks ( not including steep time ) and ill make you some juice similar. to the ones you like , Just to show you the potential of DIY

3 Likes

yes it was ur right

2 Likes

This place is not as cheap as DIYā€¦

2 Likes

If youā€™re looking for commercial juice, Iā€™ve really liked what Iā€™ve gotten from TBD Liquids. Before I started making my own, they were my go-to(The other shop I used has closed down in the wake of the looming FDA regs) While TBD isnā€™t the most expensive juice on the market, itā€™s not budget-priced like VapeWild. It is, however, some of the tastiest juice Iā€™ve ever vaped in the four years that Iā€™ve been off of tobacco.

If TBD Liquids is too expensive for your needs, Iā€™ve enjoyed the juices Iā€™ve gotten from Blue Dot Vapors. Oasis Vapor is another in the ā€œBudget-Friendlyā€ price range and Iā€™ve heard both positive and negative about their juice but I havenā€™t tried them. If my memory serves they do a deep discount on Tuesdays(Canā€™t recall the code) but if you order on Tuesday expect your package to take a little while as they do get slammed.

On a final note, if you havenā€™t checked /r/ecrā€™s inexpensive vendor list, give that a look. Someone over on redditā€™s e-cigarette sub put this list together a while back. I think it gets updated on a semi-regular basis, and it should also contain any and all discount codes for the specific vendors. Check it out:
https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/wiki/inexpensive_juice

If you find something on that list that tempts your wallet and your taste buds, donā€™t forget to check out the juice makers and the specific juices on www.juicedb.com If youā€™ve never been there before, itā€™s a user-driven review site for e-liquids. The builders/moderators over at juicedb really make an effort to ensure that reviews are posted BY users and not hapless fuckwits shilling juices for freebies.

Sorry for the wall Oā€™ text, but hopefully something in there will help you out. Donā€™t toss all your DIY gear yet! Maybe get some juices to tide you over while you figure out what is going awry with your attempts? Hereā€™s to happier taste buds-Cheers!

2 Likes

Why hasnā€™t anyone recommended zamplebox.com?

1 Like

Because they send you old juice and you may only like 50% of what they send you. Imo itā€™s not a good deal when half isnā€™t what you want. Just my thought.

But thatā€™s me. I have very high standards and part of why I jumped into diy. I mix for me and I am very picky.

4 Likes

Have they dropped the ball that much then? Iā€™ve only heard good things about them so farā€¦
Obviously youā€™re not going to love every single juice they send, but you can dial down on flavor profiles so you should get something vapable most of the time.
Iā€™ve seen interviews with the owner who says they have to reject a lot of ejuice from suppliers because they donā€™t meet their high standards and what they sell is what they have tested and approved themselves.

1 Like

Has anyone tried ecigsexpress.com?

1 Like

Does zamplebox have good juice? With powerful good flavors? Every online vape shop Iā€™ve tried (which is only Vapewild and Mt Baker) have no flavor whatsoever.

1 Like

Yea I canā€™t see spending over $50 on juice you have no clue what itā€™s going to be with zamplebox.

1 Like

They send premium e-liquids as ā€˜samplesā€™ for a fraction of the regular retail price. So every time you get a different set of e-juices. You can set up your preferences so that they e.g. only send you bakery/desert juices and exclude menthol and tobacco, so the chances that you really donā€™t like something is greatly reduced.
There are several options for size of your order that you can select.
Multiple youtube channels do reviews about them so check them out.

You could argue that you ā€œnever know what youā€™re going to getā€ā€¦ but if you order other e-liquid online that you havenā€™t tried, is that so much different? Iā€™ve bought for about Ā£200 of commercial e-liquid when I started vaping. There were maybe 2 30ml bottles that I really likedā€¦ and thatā€™s what pushed me to DIY. Sure you can have bad experienced with DIY but itā€™s no different with commercial e-liquid.
The difference is that with commercical e-liquid, when a juice is badā€¦ you throw it out. With DIY if a recipe is bad, you might still make another good recipe with the remaining of the same flavor concentrates.

2 Likes

Ah you guys are pushing me to DIY! I love how hardcore you DIYers are!! Iā€™m looking at zamplebox but they say you can choose 1/3 of your flavors but Iā€™m not seeing how to do that. They also arenā€™t showing me if I can choose my PG/VG ratio.

1 Like

You set your flavor preferences. Candy fruit custard tobacco etc.

Matt from smm and ruby roo and Sophie vapes all on YouTube do semi regular sample box videos on YouTube. Check them out. Do your research.

On the side note. Yes. Diy can be tough at the startā€¦but just like above research and reading is key. Your going to mix some bad mixes. Your going to screw up by skippping a step like not shaking your concentrate prior to dispensing. Mixing some random ā€œ5 starā€ recipe hoping itā€™s the best and finding that it doesnā€™t float your boat. But the more you read, the more testing you do the better.

Hell I mixed up three cornbreading pudding mixes and 2 of the 3 has promise. Right now I am vaping through the 3rd thatā€™s not super great to get the nuances of what went right and wrong. But this third mix isnā€™t great and would rather dump itā€¦but vaping through 15mls isnā€™t that much and I will learn sooo much.

Here is my mix session today. All planned, all researched and two mixed on the fly while mixingā€¦but I did that with 2 years of practice.

4 Likes

Well I still need a vendor with good flavorful juices even if I do try to DIY, which I donā€™t know if I will.

1 Like

Youā€™re probably going to have more luck going in a shop and asking / trying different juices.
Every shop has good and bad juices (taste is subjective) and juices that have strong, mild or weak flavor. A lot depends on your equipment as well.

Yesterday Iā€™ve vaped a kind of regular juice on 3 different atomizers and I got 3 very different strengths in flavor (and different notes from flavors too).

Sounds to me that you have to look for decent equipment that is satisfying to you, a good vendor who will let you try a couple juices before buying, buy a juice that youā€™re happy with (maybe find an online source where you could purchase it cheaper) and lastly, donā€™t give up on DIY :wink:
But if youā€™re really having so many issues with flavors that are too weak, it sounds like you donā€™t have great equipment.
What are you vaping on anyways?

4 Likes

Sirius vape with tobacco super mini. But i had another vape I donā€™t remember what it was but I had the same issue with flavor. Problem with vape stores are they are so expensive. I tried one out and got 60ml of a juice I tested, I told the lady it tasted weak and she said ā€œoh no thatā€™s the tester, it wonā€™t be like that in the ejuiceā€. Well, spent $25 and the juice sucked.

2 Likes