Recommendations

As a few of you may know, I have ordered a mod from WhiteRose. It will be a PWM with dual 18650s.
I was wondering what tank/atomizer would anyone recommend to pair up with my new mod?
It needs to be sub-ohm and NOT an rda, (I don’t have the patience or the ability to build my own coils)
So, what would anyone recommend for a sub-ohm, non RDA tank?
Because I MUST get a new tank to go with my new custom WhiteRose mod. I think that may actually be a law somewhere. Any time a new mod is purchased a new tank must also be purchased :grinning:

3 Likes

Agreed! u cant desecrate one of his by sticking an old atty on it. U should add how wide the box will be tho since overhang would be worse then using an old atty.

1 Like

I mainly use rta’s so i would suggest one but since it is not something you want I will suggest the tfv12 - i got a few of them for customers the other day and they are comparable flavour and cloud (not quite as good) to a few rta’s i have.

2 Likes

I don’t know the width of the box. “Standard” width I guess, if there is such a thing. The 18650s are in series on the sled, not side by side, if that tells you anything :confused:

I’m currently using a Crown with 0.5ohm coils on the one I’m borrowing until mine’s ready. :slight_smile: I think I determined that with the Samsung 25rs, coils shouldn’t go below 0.3 for safety. Pretty perfect fit for me, although I may build some higher ohm coils on one of my RDAs just to see how that goes.

1 Like

Thanks woftam, I’ll check them out. Oh yeah, the mod you got from WR, was it a pwm or DNA ?

There are many box sizes avail, i would wait to find out which it is, the tfv12 and alot more nowadays are 25mm, i have a dual 18650 box that is exactly that but they do have larger boxes

1 Like

It will be pwm lipo (lipo 11.1v vs 2x18650 8.4v) - case is being made - wont post the in progress pics but it looks awesome

1 Like

I had a Crown awhile back. I wasn’t a fan, but that was a Crown 1 and I was vaping at pretty low wattage. Maybe the Crown is something worth revisiting now that I have a better idea of what I’m doing. Thanks JoJo

1 Like

I use the Cleito 120. I’ve been very happy with it. No leaks, good flavor, and coils have been lasting longer than any premade coils I’ve bought in the past for other tanks.

When I read @JoJo post on the Crown the same thing crossed my mind. @JoJo is that a newer or older Crown your using?

1 Like

Nope. I have two original Crowns that I love.

3 Likes

they are the best Uwell has ever put out i still use mine daily hate the rba though lol , ive always used .25 coils how do you like the .5 ??? i need new coils and was thinking about switching

1 Like

I’m not a fan of the SMOK TFV8 or TFV12. I can’t get any of the coils to last more than 2-3 days. I have been very happy with the Sense Blazer 200. Great flavor and the coils last me about a week with fairly heavy use.

Yeah I hate the RBA too. Honestly for regular vaping purposes I can’t really tell the difference. I tend toward the 0.25 but the 0.5 is just as good.

2 Likes

I am vaping on the original with the 0.25 coils right now. Sitting on top of a Coolfire IV TC100. Never bothered to try the version 2 based on all of the mixed reviews.

1 Like

Has anyone tried the Crown 3 yet? I’ve been heavily considering that one.

1 Like

I’ve heard good things from reviewers but I don’t think it is in the hands of the masses yet so we will have to wait and see.

1 Like

I believe @MysticRose has.

1 Like

Any idea how wide the mod is or the size of the 510 cap?

The 510 on my DNA is 30mm wide. To cover it I put an Aromamizer Plus on it.

3 Likes