Recommendations

I use the Cleito 120. I’ve been very happy with it. No leaks, good flavor, and coils have been lasting longer than any premade coils I’ve bought in the past for other tanks.

When I read @JoJo post on the Crown the same thing crossed my mind. @JoJo is that a newer or older Crown your using?

1 Like

Nope. I have two original Crowns that I love.

3 Likes

they are the best Uwell has ever put out i still use mine daily hate the rba though lol , ive always used .25 coils how do you like the .5 ??? i need new coils and was thinking about switching

1 Like

I’m not a fan of the SMOK TFV8 or TFV12. I can’t get any of the coils to last more than 2-3 days. I have been very happy with the Sense Blazer 200. Great flavor and the coils last me about a week with fairly heavy use.

Yeah I hate the RBA too. Honestly for regular vaping purposes I can’t really tell the difference. I tend toward the 0.25 but the 0.5 is just as good.

2 Likes

I am vaping on the original with the 0.25 coils right now. Sitting on top of a Coolfire IV TC100. Never bothered to try the version 2 based on all of the mixed reviews.

1 Like

Has anyone tried the Crown 3 yet? I’ve been heavily considering that one.

1 Like

I’ve heard good things from reviewers but I don’t think it is in the hands of the masses yet so we will have to wait and see.

1 Like

I believe @MysticRose has.

1 Like

Any idea how wide the mod is or the size of the 510 cap?

The 510 on my DNA is 30mm wide. To cover it I put an Aromamizer Plus on it.

3 Likes

@Saxon2

3 Likes

@TheTinMan1. I really have no idea about any size of any of the components. I know what color they are but that’s about it. I assume it will be the same as this since this is the one I based it on

2 Likes

@MysticRose
Have you tried it yet?

1 Like

Yes, if you go to the thread I linked, I had a short blurb on my experiences so far :slight_smile:

25mm is where you need to be.

1 Like

Ah, OK, I didn’t know you “blurbed” about it later on in the post. :smirk:
Thanks M.R.

@TheTinMan1 Thanks Brother, you saved me once again :+1:

1 Like

LOL…

I don’t blurb well, but try to give a little info :laughing:

1 Like

well to be honest i am more on RTA’s and RDTA’s… but if you want my honest opinion the best tank i can recommend is Kangertech Protank 4… 0.5, 1.2, 1,5 atomizers plus the Kanger Rba pro (dual coil)…
i recommend this with my eyes closed… it’s the only tank i have double …

i own many tanks but this is the best among the others for everyday vape… nice taste, nice vape production, solid…